Friend Across The Pond

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only on 'The Hunting Life' could a post saying a guy was pleased with a collar someone sent him for free, turn into pages of argument. I mean really? Does it bother folk that much? I used to get wound

Few boys should be paying more intrest in themselves instead of worrying about other people fella does another fella a turn an few jump on the back of them catch a grip lads

Well just recieved a top class collar from good lad THE GAFFER what a true gentleman he is av been speaking to him few years now always a pleasure to talk to and share pictures and nights out but t

Posted Images

Fair dig him for what, disliking each other, you been on too many gypsy threads ffs

fcuk all to do with gypsy threads, your bad mouthing people on here, who's not on here or you don't even know them, away n change your fanny pad ya moaning git,

That poor dog still not been out?

no

Take poor thing a walk, prob sat waiting on its previous owners Coming to collect it, get out and bond

do you ever take a lead for a walk?

Why do people suggest a meet up? Ffs if you cant take a joke you shouldnt be on thl

joke?? I don't know gaffer but katchum has a problem with him behind his back, if someone pissed me off as much as gaffer pisses off katchum I wouldn't even comment on him on any thread, but would he take it up with gaffer face it face? Doubtful but he's happy spouting his Shiite on here where the other opponent isn't on to defend himself. Lolol. When miserable being meets another then he is happy.

Fair dig him for what, disliking each other, you been on too many gypsy threads ffs

fcuk all to do with gypsy threads, your bad mouthing people on here, who's not on here or you don't even know them, away n change your fanny pad ya moaning git,
That poor dog still not been out?
no
Take poor thing a walk, prob sat waiting on its previous owners Coming to collect it, get out and bond
do you ever take a lead for a walk?
Only with a dog on it
well then you work it out

Cos I didnt dare say nowt about him when he was on here, don't try make me out 2 faced lol I told him many times what I thought and him me, so go bang a different drum lol you here playing white knight on his behalf? Or are you doing what you say I am, telling me you dislike me boo fooking hoo lol

who doesn't like you??? Gaffer not included.

Cos I didnt dare say nowt about him when he was on here, don't try make me out 2 faced lol I told him many times what I thought and him me, so go bang a different drum lol you here playing white knight on his behalf? Or are you doing what you say I am, telling me you dislike me boo fooking hoo lol

who doesn't like you??? Gaffer not included.

Who fooking cares, my kids love, my dogs worship me, farmers let me on, and game dealer pays me, I couldn't give a toss what 98% of you anonymous folk think of me lol

you sound like a right bitch lol