Lurcher Committee

just read through all the other threads/posts.. good idea and good luck :thumbs: id be willing to donate/join when the time comes. ive a linux vps server and some storage space yous would be welcome to use if anygood. all the best

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those who have given up their own time and spent their own money to begin the unenviable task of trying to organise and promote an association to combat all the negative publicity and misinformation g

There is not only the BBC for getting views across, youtube, facebook, local radio , channel 4, channel 5, local private documentary companies, periodicals/magazines not only hunting based .Articles w

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone should voice their concerns what ever they should be, I totally agree that when this Hunting Act was introduced it appears that apathy set in the older

Who's gonna run this committee ? And are they expecting lurcher lads to follow some sort of guidelines or something? Atb AT

think the lads have been nominate but u could always put your name forward be good if we could get a rep from England / scotland / wales and Ireland that way we could have voice for each place and someone who could maybe raise any issues for local lads in there kinda area only a thought atb

i understand the original idea was to have Area representatives from all over GB and Eire to act as local contact points. These Reps can either be nominated or put themselves forward for these Posts. A steering/Guidance Committee was nominated to draft an Agenda and Code of Conduct for the proposed association. The initial drafts have been prepared and now we as potential members are now awaiting the information releases as and when the Steering Committee are ready .

Any potential Area Reps should PM Dewclaw69 off here. The steering Committee Comprises of 4 members The Chairman Socks and three other members Sandymere , Trenchfoot and Mushroom.

Edited by desertbred

i understand the original idea was to have Area representatives from all over GB and Eire to act as local contact points. These Reps can either be nominated or put themselves forward for these Posts. A steering/Guidance Committee was nominated to draft an Agenda and Code of Conduct for the proposed association. The initial drafts have been prepared and now we as potential members are now awaiting the information releases as and when the Steering Committee are ready .

Any potential Area Reps should PM Dewclaw69 off here. The steering Committee Comprises of 4 members The Chairman Socks and three other members Sandymere , Trenchfoot and Mushroom.

where are these members located mate ?

I not commented on any of these committee threads it's not for me, but I think it's a great cause and I think all involved are trying to do summat worthy tbh. I'll happily pay up any membership fees or subscription in future but I ain't got time or people skills needed to be involved, even as a small part lol wish yous all well with it tho and look forward wo joining any sort of club yous set up

Good words there meat, you would'nt fit in anyway. The panel will require eloquence and panache, not revealing outfits, menacing looks and long winded promises to fair dig the opposition. Far better to stay on here and assist me with the spacing
  • Like 1

Bonehead the cmw has lurcher articles from several authors - myself, penny Taylor, darcy, mervyn jones to name just 4

listen all I said was cmw should be doing more to highlight how certain aspects of this sport is looked down on and treated with great mistrust and could do a bit more in along side countryside alliance put there money where there mouth is so to speak and help all it's readers and iam glad you get your witty story's published but maybe next time you also can do your bit to help raise awareness for the unfair laws on hunting with dogs in Britain as iam sure you like myself would like to see thing change in the sport lad atb
  • Like 3

Who ever is involved needs to be squeeky clean. As if it takes off i promise your be looked that far into any thing they can use to jeopidise things they will. Its a sad thing but the league against cruel sports are embedded everywhere. So no poaching convictions or any other for that matter. That can be used as ammo against the organisation thats trying to be created. Everything that is done needs to be that solid it can withstand anything otherwise it will do more harm then good and just be used against the working lurcher your trying to protect.

• Like 3

Who ever is involved needs to be squeeky clean. As if it takes off i promise your be looked that far into any thing they can use to jeopidise things they will. Its a sad thing but the league against cruel sports are embedded everywhere. So no poaching convictions or any other for that matter. That can be used as ammo against the organisation thats trying to be created. Everything that is done needs to be that solid it can withstand anything otherwise it will do more harm then good and just be used against the working lurcher your trying to protect

The lads involved are pillars in society . You raised a good point about character,plenty of LACS and Antis carry plenty of baggage so any character scrutiny wont be all one way traffic will it. ATB