Midland Game Fair- Stolen Pups

Stolen yesterday from truck 2 Russell pups 3 n half months old..a little bitch with a black spot on side of her ribs..black and tan head..also a white dog pup with a tan ear and a tan spot coming down from his other ear onto his neck both are microchipped ..I'll get a pic of pups up ..Please keep an eye out lads/ lasses.. thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups have been found. .I don't know all details but they are with a warden in Bedfordshire. .no names to be mentioned but thanks to the lad who pm'd me with good info..;-) atb sesku

Why do the good leaders not set up a justice punishment team within the families? To stop this sort of shit, for they're quick enough to cry victim when people start cracking heads for doing this stuf

the game fairs are an all you can eat buffet for dog thieves

Posted Images

A silver discovery reg number LN540TY was seen fleeing the scene, apparently from a travellers site in middlesex and was last marked on camera in Staffordshire at 8.30 last night

seriously, did you even suspect anybody else???
they aren't my pups..They are a mates but yeah when I found out this morning my first thought was " I bet its travellers" not saying they are all theives though.. personally I don't do game fairs so I don't see the dodgy tw@ts walking about but I've heard about them.. Edited by s.e.s.k.u

A silver discovery reg number LN540TY was seen fleeing the scene, apparently from a travellers site in middlesex and was last marked on camera in Staffordshire at 8.30 last night

seriously, did you even suspect anybody else???
they aren't my pups..They are a mates but yeah when I found out this morning my first thought was " I bet its travellers" not saying they are all theives though.. personally I don't do game fairs so I don't see the dodgy tw@ts walking about but I've heard about them..
Scum, whoever does it. I hope you get the dog's back.

I'd never take my eyes off my dogs at a gamefair,not having a go at the owner,but,you hear of this every year atb AT

the game fairs are an all you can eat buffet for dog thieves
Thats it mate it's shit what's happened,but, maybe if he'd been more careful he'd still have his dogs, even better he might of caught them in the act atb AT
understand what you're saying but what's done is done..mate and his partner feel bad enough as it is..we live and we learn..he knows the chance of seeing the pups again are slim but all we can do is put the word out..
  • Like 1

The feckers took a mates cocker bitch and pups 6yrs ago the rspca rang my mate last year and said they found the bitch on a camp site,her tits were touching the floor so they had bred the arse out of her.then they said to my mate if you want her back it would cost him £70 to cover traveling costs and she had been spayed by them.he told them to stick it as he hasn't seen her for that long and to old to train back up now.so it goes to show you with out that chip in them you will never find them on a site and if so how long down the line.hope ya mates get them back mate atb

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 1

The Police doing anything about? Hope your mate gets them back and the scum get caught!