What Do You Think Of This Pattern?

Dunno much about realtree patterns, the Yanks are bang into it. Most of em work well in the field (and not so good on the street!).

I'd be more concerned with the brand and quality, because most realtree gear is cheap shite. ;)

Dunno much about realtree patterns, the Yanks are bang into it. Most of em work well in the field (and not so good on the street!).

I'd be more concerned with the brand and quality, because most realtree gear is cheap shite. ;)

I know what you're saying Bosun.But I bought a pair of deer hunter trousers before to match my ram jacket,they weren't cheap and ripped them from knee to arse cheek on the first fence I crossed. so from then on promised myself no more expensive gear!

Not into the whole real tree thing, I can understand stalkers using it but lampers and like nah!!! My favourite is the shooters who shoot and lamp from the comfort of their landy who are real treed oot their nut lol can see a market for land rover seat cloth clothing, more likely to blend in with their surroundings.....

• Like 2

Bought this in birr fair . Asking price 80 euro my price 30 euro gift of the gab two for 60 euro happy days . Water proof as well.

I bought a wildfowler outfit at scone 3 years ago had to give the wife a shout check this out jacket and trousers £30 same here happy days as long as there shower proof

• Like 1

Not into the whole real tree thing, I can understand stalkers using it but lampers and like nah!!! My favourite is the shooters who shoot and lamp from the comfort of their landy who are real treed oot their nut lol can see a market for land rover seat cloth clothing, more likely to blend in with their surroundings.....

Aye those guys give us a good laugh and more so when they wear the gear down the pub .Nothing wrong with ex army gear if they can wear it to war it will sure do me for crawling about fields . On the net I checked out cammo patterns and I think one retailer was selling 14 different colours from pink cammo right threw to blue cammo but they where expensive