If you have Netflix watch narcos its about Pablo Escobar its a dam good series on 6 at mo

One of my mates spent some time in columbia,theres a museum which has a lot of his personal effects including diamond encrusted gold-plated colt pistols.

I'll probably start it tonight im just finished watching son's of anarchy that was brilliant beat series I've ever seen

I thought sons off anarchy was shit , a slow burner , watch gamora , underbelly , love hate lol round youre neck off the woods wasn't it

Been watching narcos, mentioned it on another topic. On episode 5 so far its pretty good, surprised something like this hadnt already been done before. Would have to say though why would you carry on or want to bother with politics. Made enough to change your life forever and the generations to come. Could of just walked away and lived like kings.

Underbelly is very good love hate was brilliant I know a lot of the places it was it was filmed

love hate was excellent got the box set , frans the man

The writer has the Dublin gangland scene down to a tee there is real life garda and criminals acting in that Fran is the best in it I think. The yard fran has his dogs and caravan is not to far froM me my mate used to rent it for horses I've hunted it a few times

He was meant to be taking 60 million a day

There are two types of rich people in the world,those who count their cash,and those who weigh it,if you need to count it your not really wealthy.

I use a micro digital scale

Underbelly is very good love hate was brilliant I know a lot of the places it was it was filmed

love hate was excellent got the box set , frans the man

The writer has the Dublin gangland scene down to a tee there is real life garda and criminals acting in that Fran is the best in it I think. The yard fran has his dogs and caravan is not to far froM me my mate used to rent it for horses I've hunted it a few times

I liked the look off the pitts he had , they were the proper working type , a mate off mine brought one back a few years back , a pup off a champion dog ugly as f**k about 30,35 pound bitch