Working Presa Canario Breeders

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a pressa about 10 yrs ago. Spike. I've had lurchers. Terriers. And staffs. And the most loyal family friendly intelligent and trustworthy dog we ever had was spike. My young lads would sit on t

Lol he would shit like a human. But I will never forget him 8yrs later we still talk about him In the house every few weeks.

yeh, but I think a lot of the real pits were killed off back then , there is few about not so sure there genuine thing most have got other breeds in them ,abd,presa , and if there the real deal ,

When people have bred greys to pits do they look for anything particular? Just wondering as i said before i see alot of terrible bulls covering greys online. Same time i know of some of the bulls been mentioned covering bulls and they are good dogs. Would people prefer to go a proven worker or just a bull thats abit rangey and does the pedigree even matter as its going to be a cross.

When people have bred greys to pits do they look for anything particular? Just wondering as i said before i see alot of terrible bulls covering greys online. Same time i know of some of the bulls been mentioned covering bulls and they are good dogs. Would people prefer to go a proven worker or just a bull thats abit rangey and does the pedigree even matter as its going to be a cross

well suppose mate, its the availability of getting a good/game apbt , theys not many over here most were killed off in the ban, ok you get odd few but most are just pitxs either abd or been said presa in there veins , not proper pits,and what are good you find it hard to get them or as a stud . but even if of poor breeding , the power/ grit / pain thresh hold form this x ,are 100 times more than you average x lurcher , that's just from average bulldog , bulldog mix , that's what I think they look/and want mate that's just my opinion . there plenty of other dogs out there with better ,stamina, agility,speed than any bulldog , but none have got the grit /.courage of a bulldog . :yes:

From a bloke i spoke to who owns Presa and an american bulldog you cant choose between them Best of both breeds. I have an american bulldog got him for free as a companion really but loves being out with the lurcher and is a very good guard. I do fancy trying a presa next.

• 10 months later...