Advice Needed Re Vehicle

It does around 32 to the gallon but that's becaus I have put a grands worth of bf Goodrich mud terrains on it ... But with those and the two inch lift the truck will go anywhere ... The back is also shelved out and there there is a mount on the roof with an internal handle for a lamp for night shooting ....

You upgrading or retiring?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

forget the freelander it wont make 90 mile without breaking down

I remember a lad I know telling another very tall fore headed lad. There's enough room up there for another face lol. I couldn't stop laughing.

Ah, I see you have changed career completely and become a drug dealer...

Im afraid a small 4x4 might have to be the way to go im liking the look of thise x trails at the minute

I came to the same conclusion when I was looking it's pointless having more than you need the bigger 4x4s/crew cab pickups like the l200 nivara ect in reality you will be getting around 25mpg with a higher maintenance cost on top....I had my mind set on a feelander to begin with but soon got put of with a little research also looked at rav4, xtrail, shogun pinin,terios ect along with the bigger trucks..even though I wasn't immediately sold on the gv it was to good a deal to pass and in the end im glad I did.

Im afraid a small 4x4 might have to be the way to go im liking the look of thise x trails at the minute

I came to the same conclusion when I was looking it's pointless having more than you need the bigger 4x4s/crew cab pickups like the l200 nivara ect in reality you will be getting around 25mpg with a higher maintenance cost on top....I had my mind set on a feelander to begin with but soon got put of with a little research also looked at rav4, xtrail, shogun pinin,terios ect along with the bigger trucks..even though I wasn't immediately sold on the gv it was to good a deal to pass and in the end im glad I did.
ye i just need a diesel for the miles that i do

Is this the freelander 1 or freelander 2 mate?

I've been looking at the freelander 2 and reviews sound pretty good.

My house mate had a Freelander 2 (LPG) and is was shoite...

Do they do a petrol in this country?

Everyone I've spoken to that has one (2.2 TD4) speaks very highly of theirs. I can't comment on their reliability first hand but performance I'm more than happy with.

Edited by Born Hunter

Everyone I've spoken to that has one (2.2 TD4) speaks very highly of theirs. I can't comment on their reliability first hand but performance I'm more than happy with.

I've read the same about the 2.2 TD4 FL2. Defend reviews and a different beast to the old freelander.

• Like 1

I've read the same about the 2.2 TD4 FL2. Defend reviews and a different beast to the old freelander.

Cars aren't really my thing, do maybe she had a freelander 1, but it put me off then for life. She replaced it with a Honda CVR and that wasn't much better. But maybe the fault was between the seat and the steering wheel, as her maintenance schedule was nonexistent!