Badger Cull To Be Extended Into Dorset, Government Announces

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34084352?SThisFB

Now, I never go out of my way either on social media or via family and friends to announce my intention for a days Rabbit or Fox shooting. So why is Badger culling always announced in the news, on social media and in the papers?? Why not just inform the shooters to get the hell on with it without the song a dance?

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34084352?SThisFB

Now, I never go out of my way either on social media or via family and friends to announce my intention for a days Rabbit or Fox shooting. So why is Badger culling always announced in the news, on social media and in the papers?? Why not just inform the shooters to get the hell on with it without the song a dance?

At a guess, I would say that it had been leaked to the press by an anti insider. Once the cat was out of the bag DEFRA had no other option but to confirm? Just a guess though.

TC

What about the north east, I been sharpening my spear for yonks now

if you have got any sence,use that sharpened spear now,......,soon as its announced,your area will be crawling with antis ,funded by no nought rock stars with too much money........,and they all got plenty of free time to cause trouble,as there also unemployed scroungers,paid again by the honest hard working folks of this country

seriously,get out and get it done quietly

• Like 2

It seems to be a British thing, ie. to make the few hundred who care about vermin aware so they can make life miserable for the thousands who's livelihoods it effects.

The British government should take a leaf out of the Irish governments books, ie. Employ dozens of cowboys to set snares nilly willy around the countryside.

• Like 1