• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends on the land you run if it's big fields then the light force blitz smaller fields then I'd say the stricker both with dimmer switches that's only my opinion but all light force lamps have probl

Tracer210

If it's just rabbits. ..I like using the blazer lite ...I think there round 60 pound mark....

Depends on the land you run if it's big fields then the light force blitz smaller fields then I'd say the stricker both with dimmer switches that's only my opinion but all light force lamps have problems with there wires so be ready to do a bit of soldering ATB BB

• Like 2

If it's just rabbits. ..I like using the blazer lite ...I think there round 60 pound mark....

is that a rechargeable one mate or do you need a separate battery?

You need separate battery mate.

Need separate battary u can get a cheap enought lead sealed battack off ebay cheap enought....I like it cause it's light well made not too big ...gives a nice light spill as dogs need to see when running up...I've never understood guys who Want a very tight beam when running a dog ....u can flip on and off a filter easy enough...its best suited I think for rabbit lamping..I.e small to medium fields. ..

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1