Time For A New Lamp

Them 150 ones r poo these new lightforce ones r ten times better an the same price

I should hope it's better as it's double the price
I doubt it's any better.
As I said it's ten times better
The original striker 170 isn't ten times better. I've had them side by side. It's a bit brighter and goes a bit further. But it was piss all.

So in what way is that one "ten times better"?

It's twice the price for a start...

cant u read look 7 posts back

Yeh cracking review that, cleared things right up for me. Thanks very much ???

"Bigger,brighter,lighter it's got a dimmer an tracer r shite"

• Like 3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long gone have the nights of carrying a car battery or motorbike battery!! God knows how many pairs of shirts or army trousers I've burnt with leaked acid after falling over an leaking. As for lamps?

i remember walking all night just for a couple runs, swapping over every couple of fields because of the weight of the battery, or traveling 100 miles for the lamp to fcuk up in the first field,get ba

Yeh cracking review that, cleared things right up for me. Thanks very much ???   "Bigger,brighter,lighter it's got a dimmer an tracer r shite"

Posted Images

Anyone tried the clulight plr 150 yet , them lamps moggy on about are in the countryman weekly have been for a couple of month

Is that the £45 one? I looked at that, not bad price if works, has anyone on here tried one?

I was looking at £150 budget for a good lamp, the night master ones look good but I'm not sure about them being right for the dogs, I want to get away from the wires and separate batteries.

At the min in using a buffalo river good for 350 yards had them both cable and rechargeable kept the cable one I've two small 12v 6.9 lithium batteries tape together on top il see if I've a photo to put up , it's spot on for all nighters
  • Like 1

Not sure about for the dogs, but I've had the tracers on the rifles before and don't really rate them much compared to the little, light, cable free, brighter led torches. There easy enought to put in your pocket like a normal torch, the batteries last ages, and they arnt very expensive. They have an easy focus beam and on spot they are very impressive IMO

• Like 1

Not sure about for the dogs, but I've had the tracers on the rifles before and don't really rate them much compared to the little, light, cable free, brighter led torches. There easy enought to put in your pocket like a normal torch, the batteries last ages, and they arnt very expensive. They have an easy focus beam and on spot they are very impressive IMO

Ideally that's the kind I'm looking for, a torch that's capable with a half decent battery life

Them 150 ones r poo these new lightforce ones r ten times better an the same price

I doubt it's any better.
The original striker 170 isn't ten times better. I've had them side by side. It's a bit brighter and goes a bit further. But it was piss all.

like I said it's better an u can't read it's not the original one its a new better one( piss all ) ha ha

Long gone have the nights of carrying a car battery or motorbike battery!! God knows how many pairs of shirts or army trousers I've burnt with leaked acid after falling over an leaking. As for lamps? Who remembers the Lucas car lights? The L.R. 9 an the L.R 14.? Brilliant lamps them when converted with a doorbell as on an off switch.

• Like 6

I doubt it's any better.

like I said it's better an u can't read it's not the original one its a new better one( piss all ) ha ha

?????

Long gone have the nights of carrying a car battery or motorbike battery!! God knows how many pairs of shirts or army trousers I've burnt with leaked acid after falling over an leaking. As for lamps? Who remembers the Lucas car lights? The L.R. 9 an the L.R 14.? Brilliant lamps them when converted with a doorbell as on an off switch.

Way before my time mate haha, I'm trying to get rid of the separate battery altogether, I bet it made for some interesting nights though ;)

Way before my time mate haha, I'm trying to get rid of the separate battery altogether, I bet it made for some interesting nights though ;)

i remember walking all night just for a couple runs, swapping over every couple of fields because of the weight of the battery, or traveling 100 miles for the lamp to fcuk up in the first field,get back in the viva van an drive home. Must have been mad, regrets?? None, happy days an do it all again.
  • Like 5

I doubt it's any better.

Yeh cracking review that, cleared things right up for me. Thanks very much

do u not need a battery pack thingy that u clip the lamp into to get any considerable amount of time out of the battery even with the battery pack the review video says u only get 30 mins max continuous light a could be wrong but that doesnt sound up to much to me f**k a got 4 hours lamping out my trace 150 sportlight 2 nights ago lol ;)

Anyone tried the clulight plr 150 yet , them lamps moggy on about are in the countryman weekly have been for a couple of month

Is that the £45 one? I looked at that, not bad price if works, has anyone on here tried one?

I was looking at £150 budget for a good lamp, the night master ones look good but I'm not sure about them being right for the dogs, I want to get away from the wires and separate batteries.

At the min in using a buffalo river good for 350 yards had them both cable and rechargeable kept the cable one I've two small 12v 6.9 lithium batteries tape together on top il see if I've a photo to put up , it's spot on for all nighters
there not bad wee lamps them buffalo river ones small enuff too fit in the poachers pocket great wee lamps for taking the dogs for walks at night as we'll I just can't stand lamping with them all night they don't bring up the eyes At all like the light force 170
  • Like 1