Few Pics...

Go to bed now gaz

What so you can come whinch me out of it?

Hahaha. Whopper.

gaz you go lamping with little boys piss back off to moochers or have you been laughed off ther aswell
Only person I go lamping with is crackers unless on an invite...

I ain't going anywhere. I like it here. I just don't like you. Have them dogs been out the kennel

Today?

ye every morning from about 10 till 12 , then tonight going to go on a walk round the park with a few off the lads , you should come down 1 night lol

Is stanley going to be there lol

no scroggers comein

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

My cock is bigger and I can piss higher than any of you ... I could fill a pint pot with my man seed from one Jizz. :laugh:

How can a man that's only three feet tall piss higher than anybody lol ......

Socks are you giving yourself a pat on the back for the condition of that pup it dont look any different to one thats walked around the block for 10mins

I think that's a bit harsh. It's hard getting the balance right at that age between giving them enough. But not too much. Same with the grub. My 7 month old pup is currently fat as butter. But I rather them like that than on the lean side.

I was out for a walk with a good lad tonight and he actually commented on that pup of kens and said what fine fettle it was in for the age, and this lad ain't no idiot where running dogs are concerned.

But each to their own.

It's been an emotional 34 pages. Lol.

Happy hunting fellas. That goes to friends and foe. Banter aside we are all passionate about the countryside in one way or another so here's to a good season ahead...

D85882A1-9793-4CDC-AD0A-1DD58A9F320B_zps

• Like 1

Socks are you giving yourself a pat on the back for the condition of that pup it dont look any different to one thats walked around the block for 10mins

Take them both out in the field and you will see the difference .......

Thank f**k for that. He's gone quiet.

am still pissin my self over the vec 3500 for a pig , its deffo on the drip for that price , shitty little rattly vauxhall and youre giveing mine shit
It was £2600 if you insist on knowing. Never mentioned £3500. That must of been them voices in your head again.

£2600 for a 6 year old reliable diesel with 80k on it. Bargain if you ask me.

has it got full service history , there going for buttons round here ,

Yes. Full main dealer service history. Had a clutch and dual mass flywheel done at vauxhall just before I had it. Plus brakes all round and mapped to 190 bhp.

Find me one for less. You're talking shit again snapper.

Snapper you are totally full of shit. My dogs better than yours. Fecking wake you prick its like being in primary school. Saying my uncle was in the army and mad my gran peeled 16ton on potatoes a day. I've read through all of this thread and you come across as a total and utter wanker. Fecking prick head. And if you was in my local I would spark you out you sad prick.

All the beast king.

They are still £3k on auto trader. It's the 150 SRi.

allrite gaz , and the end off the day its a old vectra