My Dogs Never Seen One Before

I like them, they are great for your garden , they will eat slugs . I whish I had them at my new place , the feckin slugs are ripping in to my cabbages :censored: . my old dog Bryn killed the last in my old place , pity the old prat didn't show the same attitude to old Charlie boy . :yes: lol

one of mine used to rip its mouth to pieces' you could put it on the lead walk hundreds of yards but as soon as you let her off she would go back and kill it . mad bugger' atb two crows

my border bitch did the same I had to hang her upside down by her tail and sort of choke her off and flick at the same time to get her to let go pain right in the ass !!

Watch out if you keep chickens, I started losing OE game chicks, beaks chewed off, so waited one night and found it was two hedgehogs, quite vicious little b*****ds and me Russell gives em a hard time if I'm not quick enough. Nice to see them, but were overrun with them here and abit of a nuisance.