Hawkings Search For E.t

I think it does kanny, it showed that life cannot start from non living matter, abiogenisis, its there in black an white mate.

did he try every combination of organic compounds with every combination of environmental factors ..NO! It's hardly conclusive for proving that life can't come to be spontaneously is it? Nor was it his intent to prove that ..its a total misquote of the experiment.

Misquote, I think not mate, an the chemicals were not organic kanny, you've missed that point, it was chemicals dead matter.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even initiate conversation with the wife half the time lol

we put men on the moon long before we put little wheels on suitcases ....how funked up is that?

hmm I don't have a watch of this it's not long and very interesting '  

Organic compounds are not organic life there the chemical building blocks of organic life ...The Swan neck experiment doesn't prove anything either way all it proves is there's little things in the air that are responsible for decay and contamination it's totally inconclusive for proving anything else.

Organic compounds are not organic life there the chemical building blocks of organic life ...The Swan neck experiment doesn't prove anything either way all it proves is there's little things in the air that are responsible for decay and contamination it's totally inconclusive for proving anything else.

No no Your wrong!!!! Look It fits, it fits. Even though everyone else realises that it does not fit. Try banging your head against a brick wall. It will be a lot more pleasurable than debating with Franny Sorry it's Francie this week.

TC

• Like 1

Kanny mate, why did pasteur do the experiment? Because scientist thought that life can arise from non living material dead matter, yes

How did life start on earth according to abiogenisis/ evolutionist,

Life started from millions of years, raining on the rocks, then a chemical broth emerged in the sea, is non living material, then magically the dead matter came alive an so forth, that is spontaneous generation, ie the origin of life according evolutionists, now if you want to say that's false, show me how mate.

Even tho, never, not once, no one has seen this happen, not even in the lab, an it totally contradicts, the proven scientific empirical biogenesis, also Louis pasteur work.

Which has been proven time an time again, in nature.

I look forward to your rebuttal, don't shoot the messenger tircel, obviously you have no idea, with your childish statement, :)

Kanny mate, why did pasteur do the experiment? Because scientist thought that life can arise from non living material dead matter, yes

How did life start on earth according to abiogenisis/ evolutionist,

Life started from millions of years, raining on the rocks, then a chemical broth emerged in the sea, is non living material, then magically the dead matter came alive an so forth, that is spontaneous generation, ie the origin of life according evolutionists, now if you want to say that's false, show me how mate.

Even tho, never, not once, no one has seen this happen, not even in the lab, an it totally contradicts, the proven scientific empirical biogenesis, also Louis pasteur work.

Which has been proven time an time again, in nature.

I look forward to your rebuttal, don't shoot the messenger tircel, obviously you have no idea, with your childish statement, :)

Ok if pasteur set out to prove life can't come into being from a non living form then you can only say he failed his experiment was to simplistic to be conclusive that's why I say it's not quotable that's my point.

Your right as yet they haven't been able to recreate the spark of life under artificial conditions but that doesn't disprove or prove .anything either.

All we can conclude is that we still don't know how life came to be.

I've never ruled out the creator theory same as I've never ruled out the evolution theory or the alien overlord theory for that matter lol.

Im not trying to disprove you francie I can't no one can but that's a double edge sword as you can't disprove any other theory either so I think the only thing we can do is keep a open mind and not go edging our bets just yet.

Yeah mate, its a bit of banter, I enjoy a bit of a debate, keeps you on your toes, your a sound man that can debate like an adult, instead of some cry a baby's, getting worked up, when they don't like what they here, good on ya

• Like 1

I have not gone through the whole thread, it's been debated many times.

All I will say is, I am looking out my window and a big front have moved in from the Atlantic and there is about a million gallons of water falling out the sky and NONE of it so far has turned into an Elephant !

So this means, dead matter, changing into organic matter, this is what Louis proved to be false mate,

Atheists call it abiogenisis.

This is the supposed first stage before evolution, life from nothing, an Louis proved it can't happen, never did, an never will, :)

What evolutionists propose does not even include dead matter, they propose that something was created spontaneously from absolute Noting.

If old Mr Dyson had invented the elbow he would be hailed as a genious, it's a design so good (along with almost every other part of the human anatomy) that it is used over and over again in the animal kingdom.

The human being is the most complicated thing that exists, the best minds on the planet still have no way of creating one from scratch and yet the theory espoused as fact is that they just accidentally "happened".........and yet creationists are the ones called silly, deluded fools ?

If someone can explain how and elbow or a spine "just happened" then I would be glad to listen.

Here you francie or anyone some intresting stuff in this episode dealing with why and how we are here http://youtu.be/VopqQoJPMtw

Mate that's just showbiz, no science explained, just propaganda, thanks anyway

yes your right it is just a showbiz type but there is nothing wrong with trying to connect with the masses and get them thinking about it...propaganda? I don't think so as it only highlights theory's out there it doesn't define them as fact.

I though the first quarter was very interesting trying to replicate life in the laboratory.

I like the theory that we are a result of the universe getting to know and understand it's self it's this that drives ever increasing intelligence with the ultimate goal being answers to the how and why questions.

I will have a look at you video later francie when I have a quiet hour sounds like im going to need All my concentration lol

Wilf the creation itself, is a good sign an a testament to the creator, they can't even create a grain of sand never mind an elbow. An I. Pretty sure ets, are another fib, but were the mad ones, lol