Bit Worried ?

took my ten month old beddy whippet greyhound to the park tonight about an hour ago so it was cooler

litererely two retrieves and she was bolloxed, i know she is a pup but she was blowing like f**k,

she has plenty of road work and free running, the only thing i am a bit unsure of is her diet

she has about a kilo of chicken mince tripe or fish with brown bread

if she is under weight will this effect her stamina?

i would like to try her on some green half grown rabbits at the end of summer but she is no where near ready

what am i doing wrong?

Mine doesn't seem to have much wind when his just running about. But I am pretty sure once the season kicks off and I build him up slowly on the lamp that is when he will get really fit. Before that I will get him jogging with me or on the bike it wont be the same as lamping but it all helps.

Hell of a storm here at the moment winds are swirling rain is coming down but the temperature is still 19 degrees ... It's way to warm fella leave the dog alone ... if you think she is lacking wind then get down to a river or lake and get her swimming retrieving a dummy ... A good workout and she will stay cool .......

• Like 1

Don't think she'll be under weight not with that much food . Have you checked for lung worm

dont make him worry more ffs it the heat Jesus feck try running about with a kilo of grub in you in this temperature Edited by nothernlite

Hell of a storm here at the moment winds are swirling rain is coming down but the temperature is still 19 degrees ... It's way to warm fella leave the dog alone ... if you think she is lacking wind then get down to a river or lake and get her swimming retrieving a dummy ... A good workout and she will stay cool .......

:thumbs: true ken , I told him all ready its still to close for them and me , I fecked never mind the dogs lol

• Like 1