I`ve Finally Done It!

• 4 weeks later...

I`ve finally done it, finished the original tin of 500 Webley pellets that came with my Webley Tempest! Yep, all 500 gone in just....35 years! :boogy:

Needleless to say the old Tempest is run-in and in fine condition!

I bought a new .177 tempest in 1979, ive still have the box with price sticker on it £28:29..

Nowhere near as nice as my .22 senior though.

I`ve finally done it, finished the original tin of 500 Webley pellets that came with my Webley Tempest! Yep, all 500 gone in just....35 years! :boogy:

I bought a new .177 tempest in 1979, ive still have the box with price sticker on it £28:29..

Hmmmm Webley senior, real nice pistol, I would have one if one ever comes up at the right money, I nearly bought one(well my dad nearly bought me one) about 1978 I think, but ended up going for the BSA Scorpion pistol, shot loads of stuff with that.

Hmmmm Webley senior, real nice pistol, I would have one if one ever comes up at the right money, I nearly bought one(well my dad nearly bought me one) about 1978 I think, but ended up going for the BSA Scorpion pistol, shot loads of stuff with that.

They are a lovely little pistol, the seniors, mines doing 5.1 ft lbs with wasps and shoots really sweet. Much nicer than the snappy tempest that only produces 3.5 ft lbs. I think the webley pistols suit .22 better than .177 though. The ones I've used always seems smoother anyway and the early seniors and premiers are so much nicer in every way than the later cast alloy bodied efforts. Just my opinion though..