Romeo X Fly ' Weekend Up North'

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Saturday last weekend I headed to Northumberland to breed my fly with romeo. I decided to make a weekend of it because I wanted to line her a few times sat, sun and monday morning so I ended up ca

Fukc me what's it got to do with anybody what a man charges for his pups ... THEY ARE HIS he can give them away or he can charge a thousand pound for them ITS HIS BUSINESS ... why people think it's go

Good luck with the bitch hope she takes for you I was more interested in getting good homes for the pups than money

aup REW ive tried to pm you saying your inbox is full, are all pups spoken for yet mate ? if not I would be intrested in owning one I think 250 is more than fair.

Didn't you reply earlier on another thread and said you got a pup last month pal.surely it's hard enough to bring one pup on PROPERLY never mind two.atb

Yeh mate i brought a whippet pup in for ferreting and bushing now ive got my eyes peeled for something a bit stronger for bigger land, i dont have a dog to run this coming season which gives me more than enough time to bring two pups up ready for the season after

• Like 1

Hi whipstar pups will be due in two weeks. I have had lots of interest but untill pups are here I cant really say. However I'm wanting these pups to go to good homes but good working homes is more important. Preferably to thl members that I can keep in contact with that can be vouched for by other members. I dont want to sound a knob head but I also think bringing two pups on is very difficult. When fly was a pup my dad had her sister and even though we had one each they were hard work.

• Like 3

There has been some well bred pups recently and only so many people are looking to buy one so I will have my work cut out finding decent homes but will happily visit each one.

even if it's in the north if scotland lol bit over the top mate make enquiries about them talk to them you can usually suss some one out

Obviously within range. I will take other things into consideration first like people being vouched for. I'm sure I can make a night of it either way. I got a young bitch that I want to take all over the country so why not. I'm sure it wont come to that.