Glastonbury!

give real travellers a bad name

lol

What are you loling about? they do give us a bad name? real travelling people keep their homes crystal clean and wouldn't dream of living in a caravan covered in graffiti with some hippy shit written all over it, I have some not far from me and everyone says oh yeah do you live in the double decker bus up on Leeds road covered in graffit and every colour of the rain bow and presumes these people are true bred gypsy people when they ain't, maybe I should take time to go and talk to them and ask them why they do it and maybe I'll get along with them but I don't consider them gypsy people

I think he's implying travellers already have a bad name cushty .....curse him!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol

I lived for nigh on 20 years as a hippy traveller and one thing we didn't ever do was shit in hedges like you lot do,look on EVERY hippy site and your'll see a spade by the door of most if not all gaf

I used to live 3 fields up from the villagers gate. Went a couple of times but the hypocrisy (sp?) got me in the end.     I gave my ticket away this year. I shant go again.   My truck was painte

Posted Images

lol

What are you loling about? they do give us a bad name? real travelling people keep their homes crystal clean and wouldn't dream of living in a caravan covered in graffiti with some hippy shit written all over it, I have some not far from me and everyone says oh yeah do you live in the double decker bus up on Leeds road covered in graffit and every colour of the rain bow and presumes these people are true bred gypsy people when they ain't, maybe I should take time to go and talk to them and ask them why they do it and maybe I'll get along with them but I don't consider them gypsy people

I think he's implying travellers already have a bad name cushty .....curse him!

Yes sadly they do things will never change tho I doubt it

Cochella in USA much bigger used to be class Glastonbury seen some great acts over the years but say it's gone right down hill likes of Jay z Kamye west and carbs a ruined it not the same thing at all niw

Think Leeds n reading been better by long shot for years now

Cochella in USA much bigger used to be class Glastonbury seen some great acts over the years but say it's gone right down hill likes of Jay z Kamye west and carbs a ruined it not the same thing at all niw

seen rage against the machine at Leeds they took the roof off!...v festival is normally decent also

seen rage against the machine at Leeds they took the roof off!...v festival is normally decent also

I've been to V a couple of times & I think it lacked the festival vibe.............all this camping outside the venue, lights out by midnight or whatever time ruined it for me.....

I've been to V a couple of times & I think it lacked the festival vibe.............all this camping outside the venue, lights out by midnight or whatever time ruined it for me.....

yeah I think it's down to the logistics of the place but the line ups are normally decent we chucked a air bed in the back of the truck and slept in that last time saved dragging all your gear to the campsite

lol

I lived for nigh on 20 years as a hippy traveller and one thing we didn't ever do was shit in hedges like you lot do,look on EVERY hippy site and your'll see a spade by the door of most if not all gaffs :yes: .As for painted up motors crome nightmares with pink formica kitchens ain't for everyone and neither is parking up on kids playing fields,sick to death of hearing this real romany gypsy shite as i've met more gypsies who have either never travelled or have given up travelling totaly and they think due to the blood in thier viens they have the right to belittle others no matter what their colour or kreed are in fact living more of a gypsy life than the gypsies are :laugh: .

ps, i have lived in things like a open lot to a double deker bus custy and i was still the same person no matter what i lived in :thumbs:

• Like 5

I never take much notice of who's headlining really.............my experience of the festival was long ago, but there's a lot more to it than main stream acts...........there is a hell of a lot going on! which I think other festivals lack. Something for everyone I think.......

But I don't do mud...........that was my last experience of Glastonbury & it was shite, no matter how hard I tried.....

lol

I lived for nigh on 20 years as a hippy traveller and one thing we didn't ever do was shit in hedges like you lot do,look on EVERY hippy site and your'll see a spade by the door of most if not all gaffs :yes: .As for painted up motors crome nightmares with pink formica kitchens ain't for everyone and neither is parking up on kids playing fields,sick to death of hearing this real romany gypsy shite as i've met more gypsies who have either never travelled or have given up travelling totaly and they think due to the blood in thier viens they have the right to belittle others no matter what their colour or kreed are in fact living more of a gypsy life than the gypsies are :laugh: .

ps, i have lived in things like a open lot to a double deker bus custy and i was still the same person no matter what i lived in :thumbs:

You one of them exodus hippies? Nice peeps met few years back

lol

I've sent you a message all I asked was why new age people make a mess of their homes with graffiti etc don't care if you want to live in a bus covered in paint and let dogs sleep in the same bed as you

I used to live 3 fields up from the villagers gate.

Went a couple of times but the hypocrisy (sp?) got me in the end.

I gave my ticket away this year. I shant go again.

My truck was painted green, does that count as graffiti?

There are Gypsies, there are new age travellers and there are about a million different people in between. Does it matter what colour your home is? If you like rainbow, paint it rainbow! My Roma mate loves her mirrored doors and crome, I can't stand them so I don't have them! She hates my 50's curtains and sheepskins, i love em!

Enough people are against those whos homes move or aren't made of bricks. Don't be arguing amongst ourselves lol! Live and let live.

Oh and my dog sleeps on me bed. It's warmer that way and he eats spiders ;)

• Like 5

I used to live 3 fields up from the villagers gate.

Went a couple of times but the hypocrisy (sp?) got me in the end.

I gave my ticket away this year. I shant go again.

My truck was painted green, does that count as graffiti?

There are Gypsies, there are new age travellers and there are about a million different people in between. Does it matter what colour your home is? If you like rainbow, paint it rainbow! My Roma mate loves her mirrored doors and crome, I can't stand them so I don't have them! She hates my 50's curtains and sheepskins, i love em!

Enough people are against those whos homes move or aren't made of bricks. Don't be arguing amongst ourselves lol! Live and let live.

Oh and my dog sleeps on me bed. It's warmer that way and he eats spiders ;)

No this is what I mean by graffit, bright colours are cushty I have my shed painted with all bright colours the same as an old Vardo all hand painted inside with a nice stove also it's the graffit that gives the untidy messy view to non travelling people

post-98830-0-50647500-1435260332.jpg

lol

You one of them exodus hippies? Nice peeps met few years back

No mate and a bunch of plastic gangsters they tried to be in the end, but did go to a few of their parties and never had hassle myself at any of them :victory: .