Hw95 Sfs Tuned

I may try them out when I get some spare cash and add a HW80 to the collection (would that be a good addition).

Yesterday a HW80 came my way , scoped it up and with in five shots zeroed ,with Falcon accuracy plus 13.4 gr , I find these pellets are great in all of my .22 HW guns .

All I can say what a gun ,hit a 15 mm spinner at 30 , 35 and 40 yards 10 times out of 10

I may try them out when I get some spare cash and add a HW80 to the collection (would that be a good addition).

Yesterday a HW80 came my way , scoped it up and with in five shots zeroed ,with Falcon accuracy plus 13.4 gr , I find these pellets are great in all of my .22 HW guns .

All I can say what a gun ,hit a 15 mm spinner at 30 , 35 and 40 yards 10 times out of 10

Then you woke up from your dream

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but iv got to admit they are a cracking rifle

got mine up for sale but still in two minds, mind :hmm:

im out to night with the 97 SPORTER

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Which one would you say was best.........97......77........or the 80

Hard to say at the moment because i find the HW95 lighter and very accurate , 97 k heavy and very accurate and the 80 between the two in weight and very accurate , but if i could only have one it would be :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: 97k in .22 :thumbs:

• Like 1

Which one would you say was best.........97......77........or the 80

Hard to say at the moment because i find the HW95 lighter and very accurate , 97 k heavy and very accurate and the 80 between the two in weight and very accurate , but if i could only have one it would be :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: 97k in .22 :thumbs:

Interesting why the 97 over the 77 ?

i have a 95 a 99 a 97 and a 77 i have tinkered with them all and home tuned them and if sfs can justify me spending £120 on them makeing my gun any better i will take my hat off to them

How do you find the 99 against the 95 ?

If you had an 80 and a 100 you would have a full set lol.

Edited by VWman