My Jrt Killed And Eat My Yorkies Pups

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ime no way experienced in breeding dogs but Shuldent the Yorki be alone in a stress free inviroment to give birth to the pups? maybe the Yorki ate the pups it's self coz it.felt thretend by the jrt o

to be honest del boy it sounds like you're own fault, didnt realise anyone would kennel 2 bitches together one ready to drop any day, pups do come early you know? what did you think wad guna happen th

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!

Regardless who done it ther was a lesson learned,, hows the little yorkie del did she give birth to any more

mother and 2 pups fine brought them vet As I Allways Do . Forked up is all cheers mate Edited by delboy_187

If it was his mrs that let the dog out then he didn't make any mistake

the only lad that knows me on the site . Feel free pete to put me down and put these critics right as you if any one can pass judgment on me

I wasn't judging you pal I know you do your best with your best with your animals mistakes happen

Edited by peterhunter86

Lads I woke about half nine this morn to the noise of my jrt beying and barking at the misses miniture yorkie i looked out trew the my back door to my terrier standing over the other I knocked the window the jrt came running up coverd in blood I was thinking they had caught another young starling abd where fighting so I walked out and the yorkie started cower which is un usual I bent down had look noticed she was all coverd in blood and damp shit I had look could see a bag hanging from her so I pick her up and bring to the cage and bedding I had made up quincedently the night befor as she wasnt due till the 19 th the midwife in me kicked in as soon as she hit the bed she deliverd I left her be an start searching garden for pups and found

a mere ribcage and plenty of blood in two spots in my garden .little b_stard I said I showed herwhat she done wrong befor she was slapped about the nose any ways went back in an she deliverd another along with after birt . Thing is how many pups would you say she got i think 2 ate 1 and chewed head an front legs and hind legs off another leaving only ribs ??? they shared same bed last night and were let out about 8 by herself before the school run . . .it also bugging me they are companions and yet my jrt got switched on by the crys I believe of the pups . Heartbreaking tbh I know her capabilitys in field but to her own kind kills me . Now both are caged in kitchen with the jrt cry and gettin turned on by pups crying not good signs tbh plus she is goin threw a fanthem pregnancy milk the lot and was howling in kennell all day . Whats your guys oppinions has this happened any of yous iv bread my shre pups this is my first .

Lads I woke about half nine this morn to the noise of my jrt beying and barking at the misses miniture yorkie i looked out trew the my back door to my terrier standing over the other I knocked the window the jrt came running up coverd in blood I was thinking they had caught another young starling abd where fighting so I walked out and the yorkie started cower which is un usual I bent down had look noticed she was all coverd in blood and damp shit I had look could see a bag hanging from her so I pick her up and bring to the cage and bedding I had made up quincedently the night befor as she wasnt due till the 19 th the midwife in me kicked in as soon as she hit the bed she deliverd I left her be an start searching garden for pups and found

a mere ribcage and plenty of blood in two spots in my garden .little b_stard I said I showed herwhat she done wrong befor she was slapped about the nose any ways went back in an she deliverd another along with after birt . Thing is how many pups would you say she got i think 2 ate 1 and chewed head an front legs and hind legs off another leaving only ribs ??? they shared same bed last night and were let out about 8 by herself before the school run . . .it also bugging me they are companions and yet my jrt got switched on by the crys I believe of the pups . Heartbreaking tbh I know her capabilitys in field but to her own kind kills me . Now both are caged in kitchen with the jrt cry and gettin turned on by pups crying not good signs tbh plus she is goin threw a fanthem pregnancy milk the lot and was howling in kennell all day . Whats your guys oppinions has this happened any of yous iv bread my shre pups this is my first .

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!
an honest opinion cheers
  • Like 2