Went To The New Garden Nursery Permission Tonight .

Couldn`t decide wether to take the T-Rex or the HW 100 kt - both .177.So i checked the T-Rex zero, in my garden as i have not been to the range with her yet.

If rested she is actually giving my 100 a close fight at 35 yds,- within a 5p "just".

The HW 100 KT on a bipod and range zeroed,- within a 5p all day.So i decided i had better take the HW 100 kt as she is set to strike a match at 35 yds.

The garden centre owner said he is having rabbits causing damage and sees them around a lot and burrowing under the toilet blocks.

Erie a silent garden centre you know, sat, sitting on my jack jones clad in camo, gloves, face mask, jacket and kecks at a bench with shrubs behind me and bipod gun ready facing the toilet blocks.

After waiting patiently from 6-30 pm until 9 pm i had one shot at one rabbit which was hit by a sledge hammer of a shot just behind the eye and through the brain.

The rabbit is now as i write in my freezer awaiting the pot, and the skin, head and giblets are getting frozen too as they make great decoy bait de- frosted, with de-frosted corvids set on cradles.

Very, very effective method lads if your "natural hide" is good.

The wife is frightened to death of our freezer :laugh:

atb

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 7

Our lass twists if there is a bit of fur or spot of rabbit blood on the boot of the car!! pah....get your own car, lass!!!

Give her your x1 and buy your self a proper tank :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: