What Da Fuk....mike Tyson And Stone Cold Steve Austin Having A Go

8 or 9 years back ,,,working the door at a 5 star hotel in notts,,,i had to get inbetween Steve Collins the former middleweight champion,,,,he wanted to have a go at one of them wwe wrestlers,,,big black fella who's name I didn't know,,,,Collins was surrounded in seconds by all the others ,,big show,,john cena ,,hhh,,the edge,,,,

That was squeaky bum moment for about a Minuit ,,lol

• Like 1
Guest Navek

Wrestling is fake as f**k lol although due to them having to learn the moves o recon if one the big old fellas I'd one them moves on someone o real I bet it would hurt.........but as for wrestling in general it's two trained actor/fighters acting a fight out and a log of smack talk lol. Tyson would drop him in real fight

Don't get me wrong Tyson was a fecking unit,,,and a bit of a nutter...

But don't wright off yank wrestlers,,,apart from being strong and fit,,,alot of them come from proper wrestling it's a big thing in America collage wrestling,,,

One or two gone in to mma

• Like 3

8 or 9 years back ,,,working the door at a 5 star hotel in notts,,,i had to get inbetween Steve Collins the former middleweight champion,,,,he wanted to have a go at one of them wwe wrestlers,,,big black fella who's name I didn't know,,,,Collins was surrounded in seconds by all the others ,,big show,,john cena ,,hhh,,the edge,,,,

Did you get their autographs TOMO? LOL

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

The Big Show would take a bit of putting out....?

fuk sake i thought it was recent lol never heard of stone cold austin martin before tonight ,so that'll tell ye how in tune i am with this kind of thing.,