Riots In London

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah big brave boys, painting f*ck Tory Scum on a war memorial.   Proper respect that...   W*nkers

them cnuts that defaced a war memorial want birching disrespectful scum I could imagine the headline if someone connected with fieldsports had done that

Was ojna day out yesterday and saw them all gathering up ready to go, was just a bunch of died haired faggots in leggings and lip pearced hippy dykes.nothing more annoying than c**ts like that defaci

Posted Images

Was ojna day out yesterday and saw them all gathering up ready to go, was just a bunch of died haired faggots in leggings and lip pearced hippy dykes.nothing more annoying than c**ts like that defacing war memorials.round the c**ts up put them on the front line and watch them piss there shitty little pants is what they deserve them they mite have some respect

• Like 11

I was on the tube and had a couple of lads who I overheard laughing and giggling amongst themselves saying they were goin and what a good day it was goinnto be.Believe me when I say these c**ts were skinny malnourished veggie students who must of been no older than 16.how they think they've got the right to do what they do when the very memorials there destroying are of the people who thought for there country's freedom at that age boiles my piss right up.

Just another nice little mix my young kids have to grow up alongside along with all the other scum weve let in and prosper here.

Makes you proud to be English don't it

• Like 6