Top Coursing Stud At The Moment?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

digger and daughter out of queenie...barney x belle.

Digger... benji x molly....barney x belle

there is plenty of good dogs, that keeps below the Radar, (((((

Posted Images

There is big mush litter brother to deisel and shammy

Only been 2 1 proper coursing bitch I no off all that litter killers some very good how god yet to no but you can see 3 of them on chalky boys 3 cheeky indi white rough bitch and jacko

Bkack and tan bitch big mush on chalky boys 1 and 2 and at £250 can't grumble

• Like 1

Digger... benji x molly....barney x belle

i was going to use digger on my bitch but decided to use my mates dog in the end only because i seen him run quite abit and never put a foot wrong but in couple years id like to use either digger or romeo on her see how these pups fair first.. the dog i used all same type of blood lines as both dogs they all go back to the same lines anyway but i can play it from here see whats producing in next few years before i line her again.. atb

That man I don't know from Adam but he was getting called worst than shit all over Facebook for selling someone else's dvd and a good part of the dvd he was selling was mine that I filmed I said he could have my part of the dvd no f****r had no right selling mine without asking me but then the cheeky c**ts are calling another man for doing the same

And its pure comedy trying to make me look a c**t on a daft Internet site because I've got my pals in the real world my life doesn't evolve over Internet sites I don't need to bang on about charities that never happen to be loved lol but crack on I'm glad I get to you boys I obviously get to yous alot more than you get to me and I f****n love it lmao

Do you not think its wrong Jamie Your doing the same to a man who only helped you. So you saying tommy Gary and Paul only done the DVDs to line there own pockets. In the city I live you would be cut up for this you might as well go and pinch the charity boxes themselves. Seems how I got your attention and you answering questions tell the world how you got letty and the deal you made.

• Like 1

Paul gave me letty I didn't really want her as all the first litter were steady but he banged on and on at me and I had her but there was no deals I'm not daft mikey who has dogs on conditions with people so whatever the imaginary deal was please tell me coz I'm dying to know