Klitschko Vs Fury?

I wouldn't say Fury's got a glass chin, anybody can get knocked to the deck if the allow themselves to get caught on the button like he tends to do from time to time. Big difference between getting knocked down and knocked out by a punch to a sensitive area.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

herbie hyde ffs

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he'

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck

I wouldn't say Fury's got a glass chin, anybody can get knocked to the deck if the allow themselves to get caught on the button like he tends to do from time to time. Big difference between getting knocked down and knocked out by a punch to a sensitive area.

He's been down more times than a whores drawers, getting knocked down by plasterers and taxi drivers doesn't bode well for Fury IMO.

Wlad would knock Fury out, his chin is packing glass that's for sure.

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:

Yeah you're right Wlad is a great puncher, one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all time. Wlad will be shattering some glass that's for sure, let's not forget China chin was put flat on his ass by Steve Cunnigham, a feather fisted pumped up Cruiserweight. Wlad feasts on the bigger fighters, and Fury won't even take the fight mark my words...

yeah you sure do know your boxing .il bow to your superior knowledge but please tell me seeing as your so knowledgeable when was the last time the robot feasted on the bigger fighters ,as you call them ,lol when was the last time he fought a credible fighter ffs .

He's been down more times than a whores drawers, getting knocked down by plasterers and taxi drivers doesn't bode well for Fury IMO.

you be the man to have a decent bet with then pal

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:
Yeah you're right Wlad is a great puncher, one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all time. Wlad will be shattering some glass that's for sure, let's not forget China chin was put flat on his ass by Steve Cunnigham, a feather fisted pumped up Cruiserweight. Wlad feasts on the bigger fighters, and Fury won't even take the fight mark my words...
Yeah and if you watch the fight again with Steve Cunningham he gets hit with another shot just like the one that knocked Him down later on in the match and he takes it absolutely fine, he just got caught when he was of balance, watch it again and you'll see, plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up than hurt from the punch and was back on solid legs and broke and knocked Cunningham out! If you are that confident he won't even take the fight I'll have a bet with you now any amount Edited by CushtyJook

yeah you sure do know your boxing .il bow to your superior knowledge but please tell me seeing as your so knowledgeable when was the last time the robot feasted on the bigger fighters ,as you call them ,lol when was the last time he fought a credible fighter ffs .

Well my knowledge obviously pisses all over yours if you think that big sack of shite will beat Wlad, think it was Wach the last fighter he fought bigger than him and he was a walking punchbag, thing is Wach as got a good chin, the same cannot be said of Fury...

Yeah and if you watch the fight again with Steve Cunningham he gets hit with another shot just like the one that knocked Him down later on in the match and he takes it absolutely fine, he just got caught when he was of balance, watch it again and you'll see, plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up than hurt from the punch and was back on solid legs and broke and knocked Cunningham out! If you are that confident he won't even take the fight I'll have a bet with you now any amount

I'll happily have a bet with you two if Fury dare take the fight, I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought tbh...

you be the man to have a decent bet with then pal

You name the price, saves working for money that's for sure ha.

Yeah and if you watch the fight again with Steve Cunningham he gets hit with another shot just like the one that knocked Him down later on in the match and he takes it absolutely fine, he just got caught when he was of balance, watch it again and you'll see, plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up than hurt from the punch and was back on solid legs and broke and knocked Cunningham out! If you are that confident he won't even take the fight I'll have a bet with you now any amount

I'll happily have a bet with you two if Fury dare take the fight, I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought tbh...

You make me happy aswell well tell me what you want to bet , we are talking whether Tyson takes the fight not wins or looses so I'm happy to bet you any amount just send me a message and we'll negotiate how much your willing to loose lol

Weather Tyson takes the fight? Last few years been a waste of time for him if he chooses to avoid it lol

Vlad won't be a walk over by any means nor should or would he be taken lightly at the end if the day he himself can only fight who is out there

But sooner or later one of the younger guys is gunna take it from him most likely Tyson as he at front of the pack and obviously wants the fight

I think he will win the title and maybe unify it again how long he holds it who knows

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Go to the good heavy weights Louis ,Patterson Ali ,Frazier, Holmes Forman, Holeyfield, Mike Tyson neither Klitchko or Fury would not have lasted 5 rounds, Neither of them will be hall of famers just lucky there is a shortage of good fighters around at the minute

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Go to the good heavy weights Louis ,Patterson Ali ,Frazier, Holmes Forman, Holeyfield, Mike Tyson neither Klitchko or Fury would not have lasted 5 rounds, Neither of them will be hall of famers just lucky there is a shortage of good fighters around at the minute

Both brothers would be competitive in any era without a doubt, you do know Vital has got a chin made of granite??

• Like 2

You make me happy aswell well tell me what you want to bet , we are talking whether Tyson takes the fight not wins or looses so I'm happy to bet you any amount just send me a message and we'll negotiate how much your willing to loose lol

Why the hell would I bet on wether he'd take the fight? Hell I'd fight Wlad tomorrow if the price was right, you think Fury will win?? I'm willing to take that bet quite happily.