Vasec Hobs Services

As i said in a thread on here, is it possible for the admin to make a sticky thread of people who are willing to offer their vasectomised hobs services to bring other peoples jills out of season. It would be an extremely useful service for everyone on the site, simply stating the offer and area theyre in.
Soon i will be having one of my hobs snipped and i would happily offer the his services out to anyone who needed it.

Any thoughts people?

Nah. Sack getting into all that, and theres so many reasons why. Here`s a few...

1, Why would any one want unknowns round their yard, because thats the only way it would work, no one is gonna let you stroll off with their hob.

2, If you need a hobs services now, you`ll need them again in a couple of months, and again... Then what about next year?

3, My hobs only job is to bring my jills out, he doesnt work. He has enough on his plate running permanently with 5. He does and will lose a fair bit of weight and condition, so why add to the strain. (I do remove him for a few days periodically for some rest).

4. Disease. They can catch all sorts off other ferrets from fleas, ticks, ferret std`s to the human cold. Why risk your investments life.

Not for me sorry. If you keep a few jills and dont want them in season all season year after year, do the right thing and put your hand in your pocket. ;)

• Like 6

Hobs can get Sexual transmitted diseases

Aye letting your hob bring other folks jills out and they catch some thing then next year you go to breed a litter and you cant , Folk know there jills are going to come into season they should get orginised

• Like 2