My Pups And There Sister

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a walk out this morning with my pal who has the litter sister to mine big floppy ears on this one lol the dogs found a nice earth a little smelly but all 3 was interested in it

Tb25, technically he did retrieve as it was inside him when he finally decided to come back!.......I've gotta take it where I can mate! Lol Matt

Hot meat..I liked him he seemed a decent chap how old the pups now gafer

Well I can confidently say that mine will catch 4 rabbits, a squirrel, 2 rats and maybe a mouse if I'm really on it next season!

Matt

well me and my show dogs are ready they had a good run this morning I got the ball out to 40 yards this time lol

Gaff feck other people enjoy your pups while there pups let's hope they do you proud next season

• Like 2

I like a pup that don't see much till its first season it gives the pup time to mature a gain in its self confidence an I think a confident dog will do most that's asked of it. Let them be pups an grow to there full potential in body an mind ATB gaffa

I didn't realise how much people are concerned about others dogs on here, is it not enough to look after your own and not worry about others?? or do people just feel like trying to show people up ffs!

feck youre the worst for it wide hole

Well I can confidently say that mine will catch 4 rabbits, a squirrel, 2 rats and maybe a mouse if I'm really on it next season!

Matt

well me and my show dogs are ready they had a good run this morning I got the ball out to 40 yards this time lol
dont forget to rap the ball in high viz