Jsb Exact Quality At The Moment

Well iv been out this morning blenty about but a hell of a lot of kits so i just left them and the big feckers just fecked off lol

i zero,d the s410 in at 30 yards (pace,d)

only took three shots was well happy with the HN

but as yet dont no what they are like on the rabbits ?

iv got nothing against the JSB exacts as iv say,d im there no1 fan but a lot are damaged

and as iv say,d i will be trying them again

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS, Vm notice that the two that count are in side the circle :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

post-63400-0-60536100-1429430893_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck Mac i will keep an extra eye out on the Air Arms as i am not a second best type - i like my gear absolutely spot on,as do you, thanks for the "nudge" Mac/ lads

just thinking ,i was useing aa field in my s410 im on the jsb in my rapids

To be fair, with regard the magnums... If any one has shot these through a springer... the drop is unbelievable. Like a stone they fall. 4 dots you have to give for a 30 yard paper target. Just rememb

Posted Images

It's a running problem this. The lead is just toooooo soft, but some barrels just like that softer make up. H&N are superb and I wouldn't say there is anything between them grouping wise.

Could be a rookie mistake from me to you guys but I notived this the other day down the range! The raider loved the jsb's but I got a job lot for cheap and they were sound! I grabbed a tin last week and thought it was my shooting on a springer after not having had one for a few months, I kept getting dodgy flyers! I swapped through the pellets to see if it was just being fussy but wasn't as bad as they made me think, superdomes were clover holes at 35... And that's just as light, but has a double skirt.. The 77 loves the htt power though but just don't feel hard to me if that makes sense! The magnums are great but the drop off is massive lol! Prob makes no sense gents lol.. And as Mac will tell Ya I never have a camera lol!

Atb Ade

To be fair, with regard the magnums... If any one has shot these through a springer... the drop is unbelievable. Like a stone they fall. 4 dots you have to give for a 30 yard paper target. Just remembered that from the post above.

Almost unusable.

• Like 2

To be fair, with regard the magnums... If any one has shot these through a springer... the drop is unbelievable. Like a stone they fall. 4 dots you have to give for a 30 yard paper target. Just remembered that from the post above.

Almost unusable.

Completely agree mate! Have been testing these out lately on my 77 and whilst the trajectory is constantly accurate your right the drop off is crazy!

Well im GOING BACK TO JSB<S FECK THE FLYERS

was out last night as i wanted to set the nv back up got there in day light and had a wander with the s410 first plenty about again set zero and had a wander took out a good one 40 yards spot on

BUT she hates the hn ftt just hates them she seamed spot on with them the other day and i dont like the hitting power of them ether there not as hard hitting as the jsb

Let me tell you, you no when you have hit some thing with the jsb,s

you get a WHACK and not a whack

lol

So iv got a full tin un open,d and im going to change them to day for my beloved, jsb

David got the nv set back up spot on and on the scorpion 177 using bis mags she loves them :thumbs:

Properly recommend the JSB Exact Heavies @ 10.34. Im using them in 177 through the Fenman.

The design, seems to aid the strength of the pellet in the tin, with the 'weak' point @ the middle gone, they all are fine within the tin. They "seem" to hit like a 22 with the flight path of a 177.

Mac, do you give any hold over for that set up? Your Scorp and Mags? Or hold under at closer range?

• Like 1

Properly recommend the JSB Exact Heavies @ 10.34. Im using them in 177 through the Fenman.

The design, seems to aid the strength of the pellet in the tin, with the 'weak' point @ the middle gone, they all are fine within the tin. They "seem" to hit like a 22 with the flight path of a 177.

Mac, do you give any hold over for that set up? Your Scorp and Mags? Or hold under at closer range?

Just a little hold under at closer range and not much hold over at longer ranges over my prefer, d zero 30 mtrs using only 2 mill dots at any one time with biz mags and there a good hard hitting pellet just like the jsb in 177 i cant get the jsb heavies up hear

but the scorp dose not like the jsb exact jumbos it fecking hates them just cant get them to group at all but with the mags its pellet on pellet every time spot on .

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on about this somewhere else jsbs have always been my go to pellet of choice But I have had a lot of damaged skirts in my last couple of tin and been out doing a little pellet testing looking for a suitable alternative and what I have found is my hw100s in 22 is not really that pellet fussy most quality brands of pellet perform "ok" good enough that if I was out hunting I'd feel confident of a clean kill but none had the nice tight groups that I get with aa/jsb until I found bisley long rang gold they are in no way a compromise and perform as good or better than exacts and have a nice strong skirt. That's just what my gun likes but might be worth a look

• Like 1

JSB have long been like this, When I started PCP air gunning I started to use AA Fields (a JSB pellet). First tin 20% beyond what I judged to be usable. The next was 30%, now I made sure I was getting different batches from different suppliers but all were full of crap pellets.

I looked at JSB Exacts, same problem. Then I discovered Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums.