Ukip's Candidate For Bristol Stockwood An 'adult Entertainer'

Not got you leftard freaks worried at all have we mole :tongue2:

Yeah terrified Charlie...., that'll be why I started this thread to rip the piss out of UKIP. I'm fcuking shaking in my boots.

You need to give up on the mole thing now as well. It makes you sound like a paranoid freak......, :hmm: oh yeah :yes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when the countrys realy well and truely fkd under labour snp then maybe you might have to explain to your grandchildren oops you might need a translator lol

labours latest leaflet distribution is called post and run ,, also true cos I cant catch the c**ts to ask them what has happened to the white british worker

you say ukip are struggling to appear credible and are trying to identify with the common man ..well they do identify with us the common man and they are more than credible .you dont want to believe t

Posted Images

Silly mole, I did not mean scared in a physical sense, I meant scared your multi culti, utopian world is going to come crashing down, I cant wait, and you know sooner or later it WILL. :feck:

...blah, blah blah..... The day I'm scared, physically or in any other sense, of the likes of impotent bed-wetting freak shows like you is a long way off Charlie boy.

• Like 1

I just seen the local drug dealer leafleting for labour,parked his 5 series on the end of the road and walked up,true story.

But to be fair he could of been wearing a tag on his ankle,announced he was a paedophile who avoids tax and labour are his his best chance of being allowed a 2 year old wife,the sheep still wouldn't think twice about who they vote for.

• Like 1
Guest Threelurchers

Lol seen him before as it happens. Weird creepy old man exact type youd expect to be making cheap amateur films and with a dick like his last thing id wanna do is be on camera lol

where abouts did you see him before then ? just curious like