Bream??????

Well lads what about the bream does anyone know are they taking or have they finished sponing yet?This weather is really puting an edge on me for a couple of evenings pre baiting for next weekend

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your in luck. Just found it on an old photobucket account. Hope it works now...

Get out there give it a crack man! Keep baiting and fishing the same spot, wont be long before they`ve polished the bottom. Eating machines when they`re on it... Normally when your fishing for somet

You know what I'm thinking your right lad . unfortunately there's no carp around me I'm only feeding for bream but I don't know what to say to you about them being bigger my biggest wat 7lb 4oz and we

I was afraid I might be jumping the gun a bit to early.i pre baited last year early to i went for the may bank holiday weekend and had a serious day filled the net,I normaly always started the middle or close to the end of may

• Like 1

Get out there give it a crack man! Keep baiting and fishing the same spot, wont be long before they`ve polished the bottom. Eating machines when they`re on it... Normally when your fishing for something else :laugh: My best is 9lb14oZ. Caught it carp fishing. They probably go much bigger over there?

• Like 2

You know what I'm thinking your right lad . unfortunately there's no carp around me I'm only feeding for bream but I don't know what to say to you about them being bigger my biggest wat 7lb 4oz and well happy with it but last may that I mentioned I had near 350 pound of fish and def 300 of that was bream up 2 6 lb.do you have a photo of your fish lad

• Like 2

You know what I'm thinking your right lad . unfortunately there's no carp around me I'm only feeding for bream but I don't know what to say to you about them being bigger my biggest wat 7lb 4oz and well happy with it but last may that I mentioned I had near 350 pound of fish and def 300 of that was bream up 2 6 lb.do you have a photo of your fish lad

Nah sorry gone with the pc`s of past. I still dont back up my photos. Going through a bit of a nightmare at the moment. Cant get any photos off my phone. Should have backed them up....

No don't worry no harm done but just a nice fish hi at over 9 lb. Any tips 4 my pre bait lad?

Not really bud, Ive never really set out after them. Pellet always pulled them down. Could get expensive if your looking to put big beds down regular. Pigeon conditioner was always a good one too. You can add bits of your intended hookbait to it. and once all the big particles have been munched, theres always the tiny seeds theyve pushed into the silt to hold them longer.

Ah fuk that's 9 years ago dts sum fish but.i don't go to mad on the pocket I usually spend to nights before hand feeding brown crumb maggot castor sweet corn pinkies worm and my key ingredient is strawberry mix and 7 up.

• Like 2

Just use particle=hemp/ pigeon conditioner/ red band ,great for getting beds of bait on the bottom cheaply , I fish for carp, but on some lakes you can't use the above, if you do your plagued with very large bream/ tench.

bream also love small fishmeal boilies

My father fished Loch Muckno for bream the other day and only got some small roach. He said that there were pike in large numbers spawning in the shallows, some of them huge.

So if the pike are spawning now it's not usually for another few weeks before the bream will start.

This pigeon condioner is new to me slip lead il have to look into it see where I can get my hands on a bag of it,it sounds good and I like to try and get a good bed of bait down to hold the bream in my swim.