S410 Classic 22 A Ledgend In The Making

sat at home to night at about 5pm and thought to my self feck this im off to the farm so grabbed the s410 classic thumb hole 22 ( i no VM its a thumb hole) put my gear on and set off about 6,10 ish got to the farm and set up checked zero and off i went came across the first one and it ran for cover but it was under a fallen tree i could see its ears so i lay,d up for a bit to see if it would come back out but it stayed put so i let it be till next time .

The next one i saw off in the distance so i crept up on it and it had went behind a fence by the time i got to it so i lay prone it kept lifting its head up then down so i lined the shot up and waited for it to lift its head i was at about 30 mtrs (zero distance) its head came up and i let a jsb, 15.89 go and over it went it was a good shot as i had to put it though a gap in the fence and all i could see was part of its head but the part that maters .

As with the first one i had no shot and that's why i let it go but the second one i had and i took the shot and dropped it one shot one kill

(feck iv still got it with 22 well happy its like iv never been away from 22 lol)

I then went back to the tank for a bit light refreshment (can of pop and some pop corn)

:snack: :snack: :snack:

lol

I then went for another wander and came across the second kill in the little garden lit two up

so over the fence i went lay prone at about 40 yards paced and lined the shot up and sent the second jsb on its way and with a smack it just lay down so just the two but i think iv got another

Legend in the making

a s410 classic 22 fecking thumb hole aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :doh: :doh: :doh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS. now Jarion thats how to

post-63400-0-00120100-1428534491_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-21929600-1428534507_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-54333000-1428534530_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-79376600-1428534549_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-51657200-1428534561_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 8

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sat at home to night at about 5pm and thought to my self feck this im off to the farm so grabbed the s410 classic thumb hole 22 ( i no VM its a thumb hole) put my gear on and set off about 6,10 ish go

Its the first one iv had but iv got to say its top class up to now   but my shooting buddy swears by them and iv seen him take some cracking shots with one   so i would say yes they are good feck

I hope you mean the camera and not your dick

Posted Images

Top stuff sir :thumbs:

Thanks bud

I don't know myself. but I've heard a few les than good reports about the AA s410's. Never used one myself so in your opinion are they any good, in general?

• Like 1

Thanks bud

I don't know myself. but I've heard a few les than good reports about the AA s410's. Never used one myself so in your opinion are they any good, in general?

Its the first one iv had but iv got to say its top class up to now :toast:

but my shooting buddy swears by them and iv seen him take some cracking shots with one

so i would say yes they are good fecking good :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Like 3

Nice your pics are like some fast food outlet from field to table in five minutes , it's take me a bit longer to gut and skin them lol

I shoot them and gut them strait away and skin them back at the tank(4x4) that way no sh*t go,s home with me

jobs a good un

Thanks bud

Its the first one iv had but iv got to say its top class up to now :toast:

but my shooting buddy swears by them and iv seen him take some cracking shots with one

so i would say yes they are good fecking good :toast: :toast: :toast:

Sounds good to me sir! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Another thing Mac,well two really,the aa s400 series are already legendary,up there with the best of them,and am I the only one who suspected you were a closet thumbholer????

Shit busted

• Like 1