Ferrets Stolen Sunderland

Sounds like someone put them onto you if there popping other shed locks,I'd be looking closer to home since yours was the only shed stuff went missing from.wouldn't give in cos of some low life scum not willing to put the effort it don't give in yet mate not till you legs don't work no more obviously have enjoyed your time in the feild f**k the scum.

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to hear that mate! I hope you find the c**ts! My 2 Jills are pregnant at the moment, your welcome to a couple of kits if you want   ATB James

Also phoned the police said my shed been broke into blah blah blah. Turned round and said can't come out till Wednesday ffs. I know it's only a Cupple of ferrets but fuk me you go out with a lamp and

I`d pretend to still feed the ferrets, like you still got one or two left or new ones... Greeting them a little louder than usual. Then leave a large bodygrip set in the nest box lightly covered. Yo

Cheers for all the support lads. I will find out who done it. Maybe tomorrow maybe a year down the line but I will find out and God help them when I do. Everybody is on the look out for my ferrets and stuff that was stolen. My neighbour found some money 13quid and a cannabis grinder in hes garden where they have come over he's fence and fell through bushes.. Police have got them and recon can get finger prints but fuk all will come back from it.....

I`d pretend to still feed the ferrets, like you still got one or two left or new ones... Greeting them a little louder than usual. Then leave a large bodygrip set in the nest box lightly covered. You could even attach the chain to a cheap rape alarm so when the culprit does one with the trap on his hand the rape alarm will sound.

• Like 2

Bob if I don't get thes back am taking my shed down as I don't want anybody in my garden because there is a shed in it. Av got nothing to put in the shed now it's just goin to sit there and attract scum into my garden seen what they can steel from it....

• Like 1

Bob if I don't get thes back am taking my shed down as I don't want anybody in my garden because there is a shed in it. Av got nothing to put in the shed now it's just goin to sit there and attract scum into my garden seen what they can steel from it....

Its a shame, but probably sensible. Me on the other hand would probably build a hutch big enough to sleep in and start sleeping in the garden in it :laugh:

Sorry for your loss mate , but as said it doesn't make sense sombody stealing ferrets just now ,when you cant use them and theres going to be loads of free ferret kits avialble soon . Sounds like somebody stole them on a chance of making a few bob and when they find out there no going to get rich from them im sure they will turn up soon

Find out who is selling the Skunk local. . .there's only a few usually. . . Offer them a reward for not shutting down there enterprise. . .I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that one of the little scroats has swopped your gear for a £10 bag of green.

My partner said she was at local shops last night ther was a group of young lads she went over and said what had happened and there was a reward for my stuff back... She said when she was explaining everything 2 of them never lifted there heads up basically couldn't look her in the face then when she said the lads names who are well known of around here that they are going to find out and sort out who stole my stuff,she said they then looked up at her with a shit scared face as though they thought ahhhh fuk. My lass said these two young lads defo know something by there reactions. So off out tonight in the car with my lass and let's see what happens ?

• Like 2

I will have some kits soon, youre also welcome to a few, im sure i can knock you up some spun poly nets for you too if required. Dont give up the game due to c*nts like them!

Thank you for the offer mate it's just sickened me what has happened. a just want to smash the little fukers up.......

• Like 1