Ferrets Stolen Sunderland

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to hear that mate! I hope you find the c**ts! My 2 Jills are pregnant at the moment, your welcome to a couple of kits if you want   ATB James

Also phoned the police said my shed been broke into blah blah blah. Turned round and said can't come out till Wednesday ffs. I know it's only a Cupple of ferrets but fuk me you go out with a lamp and

I`d pretend to still feed the ferrets, like you still got one or two left or new ones... Greeting them a little louder than usual. Then leave a large bodygrip set in the nest box lightly covered. Yo

Don't mean to make light of this saluki but you get my point ;) cnuts only care if you're ethnic nowadays.... Except here where ethnic still means ya getting a beating if you get lippy and that goes for British too lol

Yeah your right lads country's fuked. And Johnny a recon guy int pub is correct mate. Someone been watching them from a bedroom window playing in my garden Saturday and Sunday then come back Sunday night for them. If it was a smack head looking for garden tools for a fix he wouldn't take a cupple of ferrets and fox brushes etc etc.... c**ts knew what they wanted

• Like 1

Well the offer is still there mate, if you decide other wise and I might have some spare nets to,

c**ts honestly, iv read on hear for the last year and a half of people's ferrets being took, it's wrong!

Cheers mate but av had enough of it. I was always on edge when I had my running dogs incase someone stole them. Why don't these c**ts go out and buy a pup bring it on go get kits for FREE and bring them on instead of taking another mans pride and joy. My sheds getting pulled down and my locators/collars and other bits getting sold.. Av just had enough now

Surround the place with trip mines and make it known but not where obviously ;)

Next get a ferret, big the f**k up out of it and do the night shift with a catapult. Make sure you aim for the face not the head ;)

I've some Kits ready in few weeks...and plenty of spare nets... Your welcome to come and take your pick. Do not let the bastuads Grind you down my friend..

Knock on all the neighbors doors and tell them whats happened and offer some big money for any clues...Post a few posters with rewards offered for someone to grass them up..watch the filth start rising from the cracks.

Good luck... and PS.. I said offer reward..not pay one..lol.

Vin cheers for the offer mate but this has broke me down too much. Brand new Sheds getting pulled down and selling all my stuff. Just spoke to a neighbour there was 4 sheds done last night on same street and nothing taken from them just burst locks off them. But they wiped me out fukn scum bags. A just want to brake there arms n legs....

Check all known lads with ferrets on estate mate if you see anybody with a carry box season or not make them open it mate if you find out who it is give'em a good slap about mate an good luck in getting them back mate

Vin cheers for the offer mate but this has broke me down too much. Brand new Sheds getting pulled down and selling all my stuff. Just spoke to a neighbour there was 4 sheds done last night on same street and nothing taken from them just burst locks off them. But they wiped me out fukn scum bags. A just want to brake there arms n legs....

I know how ya feel mate,...and it does make you want to quit the game.... :censored:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1