Thanks samba this stuff is just meat that dehydrated nowt else added just wondered if it's any good

Tried him on different types of dried food kibble etc and he'll only pick at them

Yea that's what I gnipper.But he's the pickiest eater I've known ,I tried chicken mince, that he'll tolerate cooked ,carcasses,

Tried breast of lamb ,beef etc.

The best stuff was from grayshill in Scotland. But I ain't doing a 400 mile trip to get it lol.

trying to get pasta rice or veg down him is nigh on impossible

Yea that's what I gnipper.But he's the pickiest eater I've known ,I tried chicken mince, that he'll tolerate cooked ,carcasses,

The best stuff was from grayshill in Scotland. But I ain't doing a 400 mile trip to get it lol.

I get Beef from Grayshill, always been raw, but they only had cooked Beef, will try him on it today, looks a bit dry to me, would have preferred the raw.

send him to me roy every thing is fat up here

you saw what he was like didn't you mate,he just about are a chicken carcass after being up there 2 days ,but that grayshill stuff he'd eat loads of

Mine eats anything mate but never carries weight, well to me he looks like he could do with a kg on him even breast of lamb and pasta he still looks lean, put it down to the saluki blood in him atb Flacko

I didn't get that mate, do you mean he'll only eat cooked chicken or he will eat it raw?
  • Like 1

I feed that stuff roy, i soak it the night before and mix it with dry musely, i think its called greaves. I buy it local for €12 per 15kg bag, no print of any kind on the bags except best before date. On its own its very rich high in protein, and the dogs would have black slurry in the pens in the morn but they go mad for it.

• Like 1