Blow Out Bullxs

All lurchers are dogs for jobs!! Iv a 1/4 bull that can and has taken anything you would care to put in front of her...Iv seen plenty of good bull x "all rounders" and what I like about them over other all rounder types is their power, drive and guts that 99% of other x's seem to lack.

Granted if your talking rabbits then it's not needed!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

biging there dogs up so they can have litters from them I would say

I have family in Kent and thay haven't got one I muts get them on the phone to join the trend then cheers

Family informed of the trend and thay have just got 2of these bullx's. Thay was going to get one but told them there no good single handed gods will soon be extinct in Kent

The wheaten x also has the assets you mention, when it comes down to it i guess if the dog has got it in it?!?! Then it doesnt matter what x it is. I just think in some cases the bull x is a fashion statement, although this isnt the same for every bull x owner!!!

• Like 1

The bull cross is no magical x there is just as many fail in this cross if not more then there is real good uns or even average. Just like any other x you can have all the breeding you want and the right man behind the lead but there no gurrantees just pot luck. If they aint got the right mental trait to want to do them then they wont simple as really. Redardlees what breeds in the dog. Individual mental trait. Not what breed is in it.

• Like 2

I feel sorry for you blokes with the ban, I ran into a copper today whilst walking the dogs and got talking and he ended up asking me to take him out for a hunt with the dogs haha

where was this? not Britain.Are you trying to be smug?
Australia. Not really, just making a comment on the difference. I'm not taking him out though bugger that. We've been getting hit pretty hard by the antis, especially the fellas hunting pigs with their dogs. Won't be long and we may be dealing with the same. I can't imagine the crap you blokes have to put up with

The thing about oz is it is so vast. What ever they ban how will they know what you are upto?

Very true, where I used to live was very remote, about 200km from Uluru as the crow flies. I could do whatever I wanted and people would be none the wiser
  • Like 1

Everyone is getting bullxs in kent and say they are doing 3 chalies a night or so but i never seen so many foxs in my life don't think anyone in kent got a dog that can run them down one on one .

I live in kent and ran lurchers for 22 years stopped end of last season admittedly I always kept to a small group of friends and am not a show goer and in the circle I kept there have been 3 bull x in all them years pre ban I took many fox with a lot of different types of lurcher Edited by leethedog

Everyone is getting bullxs in kent and say they are doing 3 chalies a night or so but i never seen so many foxs in my life don't think anyone in kent got a dog that can run them down one on one .

I live in kent and ran lurchers for 22 years stopped end of last season admittedly I always kept to a small group of friends and am not a show goer and in the circle I kept there have been 3 bull x in all them years pre ban I took many fox with a lot of different types of lurcher

Kent's getting a bit busier with lurchers but I can still go out a never see another Lamper for months and months.foxes everywhere.