Anyone Hatching This Year

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A nice Spanish blue hen gifted to me off general lee went broody and I hatched of some aseel, oeg duckwings and Spanish blues in the incubator then transferred them under her! There 2 weeks old today!

Coming along nice

New additions         Chuffed

Posted Images

Not good news for me and the ebay OEG`s. 1/6 fertile. Only just read some of his feedback... A couple of people are claiming they aint his birds never mind pictures... Sent him a message so we shall see. Ive not left feedback yet so the boy best be nice.

Not good news for me and the ebay OEG`s. 1/6 fertile. Only just read some of his feedback... A couple of people are claiming they aint his birds never mind pictures... Sent him a message so we shall see. Ive not left feedback yet so the boy best be nice.

That's not good Bob, if I still had OEGB I would give you some eggs, not much help I know, but I think you will find genuine folk gift birds /eggs.

I'll ask about for you still know a lot of folk with Bantys.

Atb

• Like 1

That's not good Bob, if I still had OEGB I would give you some eggs, not much help I know, but I think you will find genuine folk gift birds /eggs.

I'll ask about for you still know a lot of folk with Bantys.

Atb

Any banty egg`s would be gratefully purchased, not after many, 6 or 10 I spose. Not really fussed what breed. 3 of mine were crystal clear on day 8, 2 were dubious neither clear or webbed, so I`m guessing the post killed them two, not much difference on day 10. So just the one hopefully to come...