Collie Greyhound Bull Greyhound Or Saluky Greyhound Bull Greyhound

With both types there are negatives and possitives. What i dont get is people knock the saluki saying there cowards when in real facts most are that driven they hardly think about them selves. Yes you get nervy types but same for the collie they can be same. Even with right blood its pot luck in a cross what you gonna get. As long it tries hardest run after run thats all that counts. Any picking runs . Turning off on the hedge . Is not for me. We all have preference and what suits our own temp. Seem some grand ones a merry of all the bloods collie/saluki/bull/grey just pot luck tho

• Like 2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A PIC OF MY Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound

Same sire as saluki bull cross above but different bitch, same age.

Posted Images

attachicon.gif20150322_154213.jpgheres a dog off that type and he's for sale with any trialattachicon.gif20150322_154022.jpgsaluki colli bull gray

he would catch more if you turned him up the right way mate
this samsung tablet thing is fekd and I dont no how to fix just turn your head to a angle

jest having the crack mate he looks a nice dog shame you have to part with him

attachicon.gif20150322_154213.jpgheres a dog off that type and he's for sale with any trialattachicon.gif20150322_154022.jpgsaluki colli bull gray

he would catch more if you turned him up the right way mate
this samsung tablet thing is fekd and I dont no how to fix just turn your head to a angle

jest having the crack mate he looks a nice dog shame you have to part with him
haha same here he was my mates dog he gave him to me and I gave him a pup I have always liked how the dog works type off that jumps the fence goes out hunting then comes back later proper character but just cant get the bond ye get when you bring them on youre self from pup

think the saluki xgrey bull grey be the way to go know a lad who put saluki grey over his bullcross bitch says the stamina and wind dogs have has increased big time as expected i run second gen bullgreys and i am considering adding the same blood in the future :yes: