End Of Season !! What A Season !!

Well more or less calling it a day to this season and to say the best season yet would be a under statement it's been a cracker !!

Would call it skys first full proper season and she hasn't let me down what so ever she's taught me more about dogs than any dog or man ! We have been Scotland twice Yorkshire she didn't come to Spain boar hunting ! I don't know exact number we have taken but she deserves her rest this summer ! Makes me even more proud she was my first lurcher pup so im over the moon with her progress she's ferreted lamped , hunted the hill , foresty and tracked wounded deer and retrieved all sorts of shot game at only 24 inches and not exactly a big bitch did have my worries but as said its all about the heart and she's got plenty couple photos from the season big thanks to Haymin vin and borderscot for having me up this season !!

66E0A000-48B9-4BF0-A345-EF03E76001D5.jpg

• Like 13

We have certainly done some miles mate !! Bought my car on 26000 miles it's on 50000 miles don't use it much outside of the dogs ! That's just this season I will travel anywhere for a day out or mooch doesn't bother me like putting her in as many different situations and seeing how she takes them

• Like 7

Oh yes Ow. . . . we have had some fun.

Roll on next year, got a few ideas what to do next haha.

I have to say, having seen Sky work plenty this year, although not on all of your trips, you wouldn't think she was a first season bitch, really good all round dog.

But I reckon Avril might be the one to watch next year!

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

Didn't say all the miles were dogs I bet a strong 17000 was back and fore Spain ! ScotLand twice Yorkshire and I was lamping 2 1/2 hours for my house easy once twice a week plus Saturday and Sunday