If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

The atmospheric C-14 is presently only 1/3 of the way to an equilibrium value which will be reached in 30,000 years. This nullifies the carbon-14 method as well as demonstrating that the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Actual examples coming up chris...

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Truther anyone thats knows their history, knows that it was constantine who created roman catholicism, when he mixed paganism, with christianity,,,,,,,

Or am i wrong?

So tell me then the prophecies in the old testament about jesus, which the jews wrote, how do you explain them if he was a mythical figure...

If Constantine corrupted christianity how do we know we have the real thing?

As i said before, the old testament completes the new an vice versa, chris, roman catholicism says progressive works get you to heaven, when in reality jesus said, its a free gift,,,,

The atmospheric C-14 is presently only 1/3 of the way to an equilibrium value which will be reached in 30,000 years. This nullifies the carbon-14 method as well as demonstrating that the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

Actual examples coming up chris...

Data distortion?

As i said before, the old testament completes the new an vice versa, chris, roman catholicism says progressive works get you to heaven, when in reality jesus said, its a free gift,,,,

It's a 400 year old book written over 1600 years. I'll stick anachronism.

I

Truther anyone thats knows their history, knows that it was constantine who created roman catholicism, when he mixed paganism, with christianity,,,,,,,

Or am i wrong?

So tell me then the prophecies in the old testament about jesus, which the jews wrote, how do you explain them if he was a mythical figure...

I've lost interest QB, believe what you want mate, despite the overwhelming evidence against :thumbs:

• Like 2

Radio carbon dating relys on s few faulty assumptions, for it to work these six starting points would have to be in place, Prior to looking at the many flaws in the Carbon-14 Dating Technique, it should be noted that no radiometric technique is reliable. They all start with similar flaws, but Carbon-14 has more than the rest.

Many different processes of change may be used as clocks to measure time, but for such a clock or timer to be reliable it must meet the following six criteria.

1. The time units must be meaningful and readable.

2. The timer must be sensitive enough to measure the interval in question.

3. We must know when the timer was started.

4. We must not only know when the timer was started, but what the reading on the timer was when it started.

5. The timer must run at a uniform rate.

6. The timer must not have been disturbed or reset. It must be one continuous event.

I

Or am i wrong?

I've lost interest QB, believe what you want mate, despite the overwhelming evidence against :thumbs:

No bother truther, same to you, an if you actually throw up any scientific evidence gimme a bell, instead of some guy trying to make coin from a book, not really good mate, goodnight

I could say the same QB, no evidence for god, scientific or otherwise mate, never will be.

Have a look at this bloke QB, he's a mason, but im not sure where he stands on a god? Brilliant mind, and some interesting theories, well worth a watch. Night mate

• Like 1

What question mate, to be fair the melting pot of the middle east has nothing to do with it,,,the evo model states we all came out of africa, millio.s of years ago, but these scientists traced us back to the middle east same time as the flood of noah, traced all ancestors pretty accuratley right back till there was nobody left, so our population on earth started a few thousand years ago at the time of the flood,,, conincidence, i think not mate