Do The Police Tell Lies

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f****n stupid statement, how many of us would cut our own arms off to get our kids back or give our own lives in exchange. It doesn't take away from the fact most police are lying pieces of sh

You sound like some who`s got their number on speed dial. Mental note made. I think you`ll find, when they are needed theyre nowhere to be seen, you only have to talk to somebody who`s needed them ur

@ 7 minutes he starts wailing like a baboon!

Coppers are just people not brave enough to stand up to others without the aid of back up and a uniform.

A mate went on a stag do to spain with one and they all said he was the worst cnut out of the lot of them, kept getting rowdy and expecting everyone to back him. Class A`s the works... Says it all really.

My brothers had a few run ins with the bent type literally and metaphorically speaking. Spose it dont go down well taking photos of said coppers uniform hanging up, and his warrant card next to a few lines of charlie. Ive told him he`s playing with fire as they have a bigger gang than him...

Many of the bravest souls in uniform are plod,would you,armed with a stick,take on a gunman or a sword wielding twat,NO,yet plod have done more since their inception.Don,t get me going about the bravery of the RUC and what they have put up with over the recent decades,bravery is used loosely at times,especially by nuggets that have never been in a situation where bravery mattered.

You got family in the police force? And just for the record, Ive never seen a lone bobby tackle anyone. Like I said all brave with an army at the end of a radio. Why do you think they are rethinking the tazer, because we know they get trigger happy with it and cant be trusted.

• Like 4

Whats bollox about that morton ?. Explain.

If an explanation is needed,then its a waste of words,party on though.

Its like the muzzie debate, if you dont have plenty of first hand experience, you dont/wont/cant believe it goes on, after all these are the people that we are meant to trust and they are meant to protect and serve, pfft!

Trust, theres plenty of bent b*****ds rocking around with badges, and Im not talking your local village bobby on a bike... Even the straight fuckers push their luck, they know what they can and cant do, what they can explain away and none of it is in their codes of practice :whistling:

The best plod ignored "the code of practice",they seldom met a criminal that adhered to it.Since modern plod have worked to it,the criminals have reaped reward and thats why the country is in the state it is now.Old fashioned plod and values kept ardent criminals under control,especially the ones that threw a bung or two.

Its like the muzzie debate, if you dont have plenty of first hand experience, you dont/wont/cant believe it goes on, after all these are the people that we are meant to trust and they are meant to protect and serve, pfft!

Trust, theres plenty of bent b*****ds rocking around with badges, and Im not talking your local village bobby on a bike... Even the straight fuckers push their luck, they know what they can and cant do, what they can explain away and none of it is in their codes of practice :whistling:

The best plod ignored "the code of practice",they seldom met a criminal that adhered to it.Since modern plod have worked to it,the criminals have reaped reward and thats why the country is in the state it is now.Old fashioned plod and values kept ardent criminals under control,especially the ones that threw a bung or two.

So by your own admission even the best one`s take back handers. Case closed.

Coppers are just people not brave enough to stand up to others without the aid of back up and a uniform.

A mate went on a stag do to spain with one and they all said he was the worst cnut out of the lot of them, kept getting rowdy and expecting everyone to back him. Class A`s the works... Says it all really.

My brothers had a few run ins with the bent type literally and metaphorically speaking. Spose it dont go down well taking photos of said coppers uniform hanging up, and his warrant card next to a few lines of charlie. Ive told him he`s playing with fire as they have a bigger gang than him...

Many of the bravest souls in uniform are plod,would you,armed with a stick,take on a gunman or a sword wielding twat,NO,yet plod have done more since their inception.Don,t get me going about the bravery of the RUC and what they have put up with over the recent decades,bravery is used loosely at times,especially by nuggets that have never been in a situation where bravery mattered.

You got family in the police force? And just for the record, Ive never seen a lone bobby tackle anyone. Like I said all brave with an army at the end of a radio. Why do you think they are rethinking the tazer, because we know they get trigger happy with it and cant be trusted.

Many of us have seen the bravery of the boy,or girl,in blue,the nuggets despise them,until their service is needed,then they are the first to dial 999,its a wonderful country we live in,possibly the best Policed in the world,when needed,until then put on the rose tinted specs.

Of course some do,DOH,would you rather have an honest plod that could,nt put a known felon away,honestly,or a less honest plod that had other ways to bang the scrotes up?,don,t be so naive and smell the roses.

You sound like some who`s got their number on speed dial. Mental note made.

I think you`ll find, when they are needed theyre nowhere to be seen, you only have to talk to somebody who`s needed them urgently recently.

Me, I`d rather shite in my hands and rub it in my face before I ring them.

• Like 5

I think you`ll find, when they are needed theyre nowhere to be seen, you only have to talk to somebody who`s needed them urgently recently.

Ive been eternally thankful for their service,ive also been perplexed by their utter disregard to the law of the land and how its interpreted,make your mental notes mucker,2 and 2 often makes less than 4,to some.Ill guarantee that you would rather ring plod,if needed,than shit on your digits,their biggest knockers are the first to seek the assistance we take for granted,grow up charver.

Ive been eternally thankful for their service,ive also been perplexed by their utter disregard to the law of the land and how its interpreted,make your mental notes mucker,2 and 2 often makes less than 4,to some.Ill guarantee that you would rather ring plod,if needed,than shit on your digits,their biggest knockers are the first to seek the assistance we take for granted,grow up charver.

Your wrong. Why would I need to ring them? Hand on heart, in the 21 years since fleeing the parental nest Ive never once called them. Ive always dealt with my shit by myself. Best way. You`ll end up with a lovely title if the police are seen coming round and not taking you away where I come from.

• Like 3

Charver! lol I haven't heard that word in decades...

Charver! lol I haven't heard that word in decades...

Must be old, Ive never heard it, chav - chavinder yeah. Makes sense now... Old frail folk sitting by the phone waiting for a reason...

Of course some do,DOH,would you rather have an honest plod that could,nt put a known felon away,honestly,or a less honest plod that had other ways to bang the scrotes up?,don,t be so naive and smell the roses.
are you a volunteer copper or a niebourhood warden or perhaps both?
  • Like 1

Your wrong. Why would I need to ring them? Hand on heart, in the 21 years since fleeing the parental nest Ive never once called them. Ive always dealt with my shit by myself. Best way. You`ll end up with a lovely title if the police are seen coming round and not taking you away where I come from.

"where i come from" fecking hell thats so naive and egoistic,the "real" facts of life are that when needed Plod is there to rely on,ive gone through life not needing their assistance,then i did and thank feck they did,nt have the ignorance i grew up with,they were professional and got the job done,as plod as an habit of doing.I congratulate you mucker never needing their assistance,when you do you will whistle a different tune,fact.

• Like 1

are you a volunteer copper or a niebourhood warden or perhaps both?

All 3.

"where i come from" fecking hell thats so naive and egoistic,the "real" facts of life are that when needed Plod is there to rely on,ive gone through life not needing their assistance,then i did and thank feck they did,nt have the ignorance i grew up with,they were professional and got the job done,as plod as an habit of doing.I congratulate you mucker never needing their assistance,when you do you will whistle a different tune,fact.

And to quote you - "Bollocks"...

• Like 1