Lurcher Pup Mounting Other Dogs

Had my pup out walking last night and bumped into some fella walking his pit mastiff x. My pup was messing around with it then was trying to mount him. This is not the 1st time this has happened. None of the dogs I have had over the years have been like this. I know he is only a pup. Anyone experienced this with any of your dogs? Or has anyone got a number for gay dogs anonymous :cray: lol.

Edited by flipbull

I think nearly every pup I had has tried to mount something me the Mrs other dogs soft toys just to name a few items not only dogs doing it but batches also I must bring it out in them lol

My ma used to have a collie bitch and I nicked it humping a radio, must of liked the song what was on......sexual healing :D

• Like 1

You will have to give it a We hand job usually that stops it

Tried to give him a posh handjob last week with a rubber on it but he didn't like it, so will send you a pm mate to make arrangements with you so you can give him his 1st real one seen as you have the experience :yes:

Edited by flipbull

It`s domination behaviour & i had a bitch pup that started it at just over 3 month`s old with my neighbours English bullmastiff that was roughly the same age. I didnt know where to look as her kids were there :thumbs:

Yeah I`d go with domineering behavior. My 3 bitches all try to have a go on each other, the two terriers are worst for it with top prize going to the russell, shes the smallest and mouthiest, and is always trying her luck, doesnt mind which end she mounts. Strange as both the terriers have been spayed.

hit the fecker, if he did to a dog that wouldn't put with it, he get a good hiding from that dog, or like my dog would, had a young dog try it on him once, big mistake , my dog grabbed and shook the shit out of it.even my young dog don't try it on old Bryn, even though Buck a lot bigger he soon fly in to him. you got to be top dog mate, an come down on the young dog. :yes:

• Like 1

hit the fecker, if he did to a dog that wouldn't put with it, he get a good hiding from that dog, or like my dog would, had a young dog try it on him once, big mistake , my dog grabbed and shook the shit out of it.even my young dog don't try it on old Bryn, even though Buck a lot bigger he soon fly in to him. you got to be top dog mate, an come down on the young dog. :yes:

not long ago u were sayin [BANNED TEXT] dogs are nervous of u...

• Like 1