UNDER A FULL MOON

I had a shine last night, not that you really needed a lamp as it was that light I could read the writing on a box of bullets!!

Anyway caught this character sniffing around a release pen :D

cockofnorth001Small.jpg

I was surprised to see a few rabbits out as well :ph34r:

cockofnorth003Small.jpg

It just goes to show you catch nothing sitting in the house!! :11:

Hope I am keeping this post real :11: :11:

Nice one foxy, just goes to show, the old chestnut about waiting for dark , windy, rainy nights, is bollox, some of the best nights lamping i,ve ever had, have been under the moon. Sure a bit of wind helps, but if i feel like a shine, i go, regardless of the moon, or weather. I was out last night, didnt see a fox, but saw at least 20 hares, all takeable with a dog, and not in the slightest bit bothered we were there, we just left them in peace, as we are after a particular fox which is taking poults on my mates shoot.

foxy you are never in the house :11: i wish i was out as much as you :11: me being an arm chair hunter i could do a few tips :11: we need to sort a night to run the dog on a few big brown rabbits with bushy tails :whistle: :11: talk soon [bANNED TEXT] good hunting all woodga :ph34r:

hello :11: yeh the place sauer & i shot north of us is exelent fox ground.Got it few year's ago pig farmer was loosing load's of pig let's was brillent but has stopped now & a sheep farmer said this is his fiest year he has not lost lamb's sauer & i have had a few there.The ground has proved 2 be good later in year still a few foxes so hopefuly get you action when up. :good:;)

• 3 weeks later...