Christchurch School , Hampstead London , Satanic Child Killing/sexual Abuse .

It's turning into a hijack mate, better start another thread if you want to go through this stuff? It's four faces, not cherubs? describing a helmet imo, and why would gods throne need an engine? And the "wheel within a wheel" is a dead ringer for the classic UFO, i wouldn't usually take any notice of this stuff, but a primitive bloke describing things like that is interesting, and you can't ignore the time scale of when it was written/translated in relation to the invention of any engine? But iv'e done discussing it on this thread mate :thumbs:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo ch

Says they cut a baby's head off and wore it round there neck, must admit I find that hard to believe ?

omg why arnt these kids being protected........... faces on view in the second video....... seriously dont know what to make of this ...

Oh yeah sorry for hi jacking, an yes it is cherubs, they have four faces, man's face an three of the animal kingdoms, but mate again your using the bible for your belief in aliens, do you not think that's silly, when you don't believe the bible, I do, plus your interrupting faces for helmets your changing words to suit, just like Daniken, mate trust me on this all bible scholars without doubt, know it's God's throne he sees in the vision, Daniel also describes it excatlye same way an other prophets aswell, the wheels is God's chariot, surrounded by cherubs.

If you want to put it down to just evilness fair enough, I think an know that the adversary is real mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds to me like an evil twisted bitch, trying to destroy her ex partner.

My mates ex wife was a really nasty piece of work and I think she would have been capable of going to these kind of extremes if she thought she was going to loose the children's custody. But only because that would have meant leaving the family home, she had little real love for the children.

Never underestimate the evil of a vindictive woman.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

david icke been saying this for ages about the killing and drinking of childrens blood by the riitch and famous even the queen ,,, ther was tests done with mice and guess what they lived longer

They lived longer, but grew human ears on their backs :laugh:

• Like 1