• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They easy to use excellent for films live sport ok most of the time and far better than massive bill off sky boxnation etc etc you can see more sports than any single provider could give you at any co

Which is the best model of box and what's it like to stream using wifi?

Yeh all good quality stuff mate, once the films are out in cinemas within a day or so they are onto the boxes, I watch all my films on genesis, but there's a few good ones to watch them on

Bought an Apple TV box. Connect I Pad to Apple TV and watch films through Afdah.com. Won't be back at the cinema.....robbing c**ts!!!

The way I watch every thing on TV is threw a little stick called a chromecast it cost about £30 and you just download an app called TV cast so all I do is visit a free stream site click on a button and it comes straight up on the TV not payed for sky for 8 months now can even use your iphone or iPad

Edited by BIGLURKS

I've got the 4k tt tv box, not sure on running it on wifi, I plug and Ethernet cable into mine and never have problems
I have to use wifi as my room tv and bedroom tv are not near the phone line.
I'm sure you can buy home plugs, one goes into your box and one goes into your router, so it works like off the Ethernet cable

I've got the 4k tt tv box, not sure on running it on wifi, I plug and Ethernet cable into mine and never have problems
I'm sure you can buy home plugs, one goes into your box and one goes into your router, so it works like off the Ethernet cable

I'm lost here, so I can have the box plugged into my TV away from my router and it will still work??

I'm lost here, so I can have the box plugged into my TV away from my router and it will still work??
Yeh that's right mate

Ive just deleted xmbc bye accident, any idea how to get it back on think ive knacked it I re set it back to factory setting,i think this meand ive lost everything on it any ideas

whats the quality like for sky sports. cheers in advance

Very good on mine, I watch it on an app called NTV

whats the quality like for sky sports. cheers in advance

Very good on mine, I watch it on an app called NTV

I've got an app on mine called MODBRO which Ritchie off of here kindly advised me of ( :notworthy: ) All the sports channels, films, music etc etc etc, the works. I'm shite on that sort of stuff but I got it sorted.

Cheers, D.