16 Years For Gary The Peado

Defence barrister said, in mitigation, that he "can't walk down the street with out being the subject of vilification"

Poor old soul !! He should have thought of that before he raped a 10 year old. No punishment is too harsh IMO !!

• Like 3

Defence barrister said, in mitigation, that he "can't walk down the street with out being the subject of vilification"

Poor old soul !! He should have thought of that before he raped a 10 year old. No punishment is too harsh IMO !!

he got hit with the book so the rest should get the same

he wasnt an mp though was he :whistling:

• Like 1

a few them will slip the net but they get round to hitting mp with some of the same

a few them will slip the net but they get round to hitting mp with some of the same

Cliff next prob mid or end of year, :yes:

cliff has himself convinced he innocent he in for shock if he found guilty
  • Like 1

All paedos need executed, doesnt matter who they are, program last night put it out that jimmy the paedo got away with this horrendous shite cause he was a celeb, bullshit of the highest order, he got away with it cause the rest of them were at the same shite, corrupt to the core

• Like 3

Defence barrister said, in mitigation, that he "can't walk down the street with out being the subject of vilification"Poor old soul !! He should have thought of that before he raped a 10 year old. No punishment is too harsh IMO !!

Absolutely agree ! I think this is the most heinous of crimes. In my view, there is no mitigation, no excuse, no explanation that can EVER make it anything less than utterly unforgiveable !

I don't generally support capital punishment, but in the case of offenders like this, I'm not so sure .............

• Like 2

As far as allegations against Cliff (and others) are concerned, I can only say that, however repulsive the crime you are accused of, you are entitled to a fair trial.

If we lose sight of that, we may as well bu99er off a and join the savages !!

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 2

As far as allegations against Cliff (and others) are concerned, I can only say that, however repulsive the crime you are accused of, you are entitled to a fair trial.

If we lose sight of that, we may as well bu99er off a and join the savages !!

Got to agree with this, a fair trial...then hang him

• Like 1

The thing with all these cases they all get put in the same jails together (or when they get in to a Cat c) in my mind it only fuels there desires and thoughts! They spend hours with the psychologist's (mostly young girls) but I don't see that it works. Castration would be the answer in my eyes, and personally I don't think they would ever want to offend again. Its biology, at the end of the day these sickos are not wired up right between the mind, eyes and balls so cut them off!!

Edited by Zerky
  • Like 1