Sign in to follow this  
Born Hunter

First And Only Living British Afghan Campaign Vc Recipient.

We have an ex para working with us i'm certain he said he was 1 para got some good stories about northen ireland and the falklands .

he wasn't in 1 para then as they didn't go to falklands .....ask him what he was in and when ?

• Like 1

We have an ex para working with us i'm certain he said he was 1 para got some good stories about northen ireland and the falklands .

he wasn't in 1 para then as they didn't go to falklands .....ask him what he was in and when ?

I will ask him monday when i'm back in work .

And it's probably best to not say too much about 1 Para in Northern Ireland.

Edited by Born Hunter

I'm sure he keeps certain things to himself mate.

• Like 1

I'm sure he keeps certain things to himself mate.

how old is he?

He was in 2 para and left in 91 .

He was in 2 para and left in 91 .

i should know him then pm me his name

Maybe best Deerman if you PM your name and get lad to ask his mate if he knows you ?

Maybe ex forces wouldn't want there names banded about ?

• Like 1

Worked with a bloke who said he was in 2 para, Scottish bloke nicknamed Mac....had a few stories too, never knew wether to believe him or not lol

Worked with a bloke who said he was in 2 para, Scottish bloke nicknamed Mac....had a few stories too, never knew wether to believe him or not lol

Half of 2 para is comprised of Scottish blokes nicknamed Mac. The other half is mainly South African...

• Like 1