Silken Windhound

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never heard of them? I've a Pomeranian here I GUARANTEE will of seen more game then anyone of them things lol..gonna breed it with a Whippet ..pups £1500 a piece,taking orders now lads lmao

At the end of the day it's all a chance they two sighthounds crossed or whatever and fact is they getting bred like it or not they working in America to their required standard and they happy with the

Lol. As the immortal bard once said: "Come on lads, let's see ur bull Xs"   And if that theory were true, surely at least a couple of the plays would have turned up on here by now.

Posted Images

A living Art Deco sculpture. Developed for people who require a smaller dog than a Borzio and have no desire to catch wolves. Very nice looking designer dogs.

exactly, designer dogs up there with cockapoos and labradoodles, useless and overpriced mongrels.

Jesus, it's like the Flat Earth Society on here. Labradoodles are far from useless, they can make very good gundogs.

Have you ever seen a silken windhound run live game?

• Like 1

A living Art Deco sculpture. Developed for people who require a smaller dog than a Borzio and have no desire to catch wolves. Very nice looking designer dogs.

exactly, designer dogs up there with cockapoos and labradoodles, useless and overpriced mongrels.

Jesus, it's like the Flat Earth Society on here. Labradoodles are far from useless, they can make very good gundogs.

have you ??? we have enough shit bred for show and cash, cant tell me the whippet in them is from working lines,and borzois will be show stock too, me ile stick to the flat earth, it works

have you ??? we have enough shit bred for show and cash, cant tell me the whippet in them is from working lines,and borzois will be show stock too, me ile stick to the flat earth, it works

No, I haven't seen one which is why I'm not slagging them off based on no evidence. I do know that some people in the US whose opinions I trust say there are some good ones, and the one in this pic looks pretty keen. It beat galgos, magyar agars and afghans to win an OFC mixed breed coursing title last year.

IvyAmadeuscourse12w_zps0be1f202.jpg

No, I haven't seen one which is why I'm not slagging them off based on no evidence. I do know that some people in the US whose opinions I trust say there are some good ones, and the one in this pic looks pretty keen. It beat galgos, magyar agars and afghans to win an OFC mixed breed coursing title last year.

and not one of them breeds can beat a real working dog,fact,if they did we would all run one, but they dont and we dont,

and not one of them breeds can beat a real working dog,fact,if they did we would all run one, but they dont and we dont,

So galgos, magyar agars and afghans aren't real working dogs, and haven't been used to put meat on the table in their native lands for generations?

So galgos, magyar agars and afghans aren't real working dogs, and haven't been used to put meat on the table in their native lands for generations?

was talking about england, do you not think theres enough crappy dogs being bred,

Strayshot yes your absolutely right you cant tell from just one photo but when the creator of the breed says that they didnt use any working lines in the making of this breed & they were created for the showring & just to endorse this point called them "Silken Windhounds"!! As in all things its a numbers game so yes it is plausable that eventually you'll get one that can out course an Afghan. They say if you put a 100 chimps in a room with typewriters eventually they will write the works of Shakespeare so i'll keep reading your posts in the hope that one day you will write N interesting one! ?lol

Strayshot yes your absolutely right you cant tell from just one photo but when the creator of the breed says that they didnt use any working lines in the making of this breed & they were created for the showring & just to endorse this point called them "Silken Windhounds"!! As in all things its a numbers game so yes it is plausable that eventually you'll get one that can out course an Afghan. They say if you put a 100 chimps in a room with typewriters eventually they will write the works of Shakespeare so i'll keep reading your posts in the hope that one day you will write N interesting one! lol

Lol. As the immortal bard once said: "Come on lads, let's see ur bull Xs"

And if that theory were true, surely at least a couple of the plays would have turned up on here by now.

Edited by strayshot
  • Like 2