''proper'' Pit Bulls

Ed read probably bred it, most of the shite is labelled "Reid lines".

Only thing that makes me laugh with ed is the way he words things. Maybe its the age? Not gonna say he goes on like mayfield but he talks like a sales man. Sees something and blows it up more than what it is and uses all sorts of words. Nice enough bloke though not slagging him in anyway.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone.......i just never understood how the work of some good dogmen created glory for somebody who never worked a dog in his life....im certainly not about to get into arguments that still go

Its alright for yous with your light hearted bickering ive been typing while hiding under my bed lately being as how some boy Jukel off here warned me against discussing gamedogs a few weeks ago....it

Thats probably because he,s always been a salesman.......doesnt mean he didnt produce some exceptional dogs though.

Ed read probably bred it, most of the shite is labelled "Reid lines".

Only thing that makes me laugh with ed is the way he words things. Maybe its the age? Not gonna say he goes on like mayfield but he talks like a sales man. Sees something and blows it up more than what it is and uses all sorts of words. Nice enough bloke though not slagging him in anyway.

Thats probably because he,s always been a salesman.......doesnt mean he didnt produce some exceptional dogs though.

• Like 5

just picture yerself with a bandana and a tat across yer chest of yer favourite monster with that mean look in yer eye............wicked mon................................,and the street cred that goes with it ...........and the snow shovel needed to clean up after them................

priceless :laugh:

(just to clarify the bandana should be on yer head and not yer chest,thats important now so dont get mixed up and have it on yer chest cause you'll look a bit foolish ) :victory:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

Like him or loathe him, ed Reid produced the best dogs of their breed that Britain, perhaps Europe has ever seen .

Fact.

Alot of dogs i believe we're in pet homes aswell? Wasnt even born when he was selling dogs. Does the credit go to him as the breeder or those who worked them?

Like him or loathe him, ed Reid produced the best dogs of their breed that Britain, perhaps Europe has ever seen .

Fact.

Not sure id call it a fact...its certainly a bold statement and an opinion id respect but not agree with personally.

Edited by gnasher16

Like i said wasnt around when ed was breeding dogs and i don't dislike the bloke. Could you argue he done just as much damage to the breed? I mean did he sell to anyone with the cash? Sure if he didnt someone else would have but its abit like your chicken and the egg reply.

Fact.

Not sure id call it a fact...its certainly a bold statement and an opinion id respect but not agree with personally.

Yeah but you southern mob from the big smoke never did give the jocks the respect they deserved :)