North And South

Iv been around running dogs all my life and seen some real good dogs and a couple which I would say legends but why is it only the north dogs were made out to be unbeatable ??? Now I'm from Hampshire and your dogs spend a lot of time laid up because of flint but if they are lucky and go season with out injury you have a very fit and hard working dog so who else feels the same ???

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best dogs and best Dogmen and best test of a dog all up North,Southern dogs are like their owners..SOFT..simple as that haha

Any man that can keep up with a racing pigeon is a f****n top bloke!

Just tasteless flat beer.

Iv been around running dogs all my life and seen some real good dogs and a couple which I would say legends but why is it only the north dogs were made out to be unbeatable ??? Now I'm from Hampshire and your dogs spend a lot of time laid up because of flint but if they are lucky and go season with out injury you have a very fit and hard working dog so who else feels the same ???

There are honest dogs all over our green and pleasant land,fact,fact,fact.Plus the ego,s that follow the odd gallop.

us southerners get the run of the land,you will never bump into other lurcher men down here.very rare people with working lurchers.we dont keep pigeons n lurchers as you ole fellas.we just run em hard on all quarry with out disturbance.

• Like 1

us southerners get the run of the land,you will never bump into other lurcher men down here.very rare people with working lurchers.we dont keep pigeons n lurchers as you ole fellas.we just run em hard on all quarry with out disturbance.

This will be interesting !

There's good dog men up and down the country

But as for %as Qbgrey states there ain't as many down

South so statistically the chances are in the norths

Favour

and I'm from South and me dad races pigeons

And is very good at it

a good dog is good wheter run up north or down south.dogs get passed about all over.some people believe the further they drive for a pup the better it be.run em hard,feed em well,treat them with respect,get em out,north or south who gives a f.....c

Favour

And is very good at it

Any man that can keep up with a racing pigeon is a f****n top bloke! :thumbs:

• Like 5

Favour

And is very good at it

Pissing my self laughing

Can't put it as text speak iv had warning points and threatened to be band for f**k sake

• Like 2

Favour

And is very good at it

Pissing my self laughing

Can't put it as text speak iv had warning points and threatened to be band for f**k sake

Lol :thumbs: