Hard Dogs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a pup man!!!!! I'm sure it will look hard as fcuk when it's fully grown.

Seen a very good fox bitch was a little whimp with dogs and humans total diffrent dog in the field

This is a very silly question especially if uve owned dogs previous. The big thing is its a puppy its still to grow in confidence if u shouted at a baby theyd be the same cant make an observation on s

Some bloody good posts on here. Though i can only add that in this case its the typical 'status' bull cross ownership, expecting it to be some sort of double hard fecker at 4 months old... Sad....

Has the lad said he was looking for some reassurance,if he got that through good advice then he has learned something..It makes a change to hear someone putting there hands up and saying they need advice,and an even bigger change for them to get good advice instead of the usual sarcasm from folks needing to bolster there own egos.

Then we both read the post in different ways Jeemes. As for my ego, i never realised i had one on here in the first place! ;)

I only read what he said,and he said he was looking for reassurance.

Dog`s can be the funniest of creature`s at time`s. Ive a bitch that`s hard as nail`s yet can yelp for the daftest of reason`s. With a pup it`s often the suprise that cause`s the reaction not the pain. Same as if a child fall`s if you run over & make an fuss the child burst`s into tear`s. Often the dog`s just had a fright & i just ignore such thing`s because if you dont a minor incident may become an issue :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ive resently got a 4 month old bull grey bitch she has been absolutly fine a little immerture but still a pup any way i was up this mornin in garden and gate blew open pup tried to make a run for it i quickly grabed her by her hips and gave her a firm tellin off she absolutly opened up yelpin and squeeling loud youd think i was beating her now im not used to this as my bull terrier and my wheaton bull grey has never yelped or squeeled it it a sign of things to come is she not hard anough will she make the cut

Just when you think you have read it all on here, another winner pops up !!

• Like 2