Adding Saluki Or Breeding It Back Out

His not badly treated by this man anyhow. I have been with the man walking him across the fields. One thing about Mike is, he has some temper on him with other dogs and he is one hell of a good guard dog too. :thumbs:

his mother is like that .some fire in her .you got to keep your eye on her thats for sure .i really like that fire in a dog though

I've seen that fire in my jihad bitch very placid bitch but sound wrong way she evil pure evil Nick named the witch lol Nero on other hand far better killer n worker alround go too a wider variety of game than bitch would ever consider but he ain't got that streak in him at all proper gentleman

Brookie you think that streak comes from Khan was asha ever like that I can't recollect you ever mentioning her in that light she seems placid type from memory I e see. Same streak in nero x Khan bitch dog bit more arsey at times to be watched but performance wise with him can't moan likesay narky high aggression types often come I to their own channeled right

asha is prey driven richie when out she will bush like a spaniel even when rabbiting .and will not bother other dogs but if one bothers her or a strange dog trys to invade her space she will kill it .but the old bitch sure as put some good stock on the floor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch i was gifted below, has only a small bit of saluki, rest is irish terrier and greyhound, very happy with her, she is doing well for me, only had her a month and she has taken plenty... However

Irelands land is no different than half the land over in England forget The Fens and Cambridge and salisbury, you are hard pushed to find anything other than hedged and fenced land ,in the North west

takes a lot to get a good un for sure, but surely just using stuff cos of lines is a waste of time,? time n time again that's failed better to forget one that works and is well bred surely, think pers

Posted Images

I used Mikey over my bitch last April pups now 7 months old real happy with them all I can say is Mikey was in top notch condition as were all the mans dogs the man who had him at stud was real mice fella give me real good luck penny as I had a round trip of 340 miles fair play to the man atvb

as i said lads the only man who said he was in bad nick was this brookie fella as i said i never seen the pics he was on about so i couldnt comment as for the man who has him me and charlie are the best of mates and i wouldnt say a bad thing about the man sound fella

shadow even that pic the dog is in bad nick pal just look at his eyes man look at his coat look at his wrists and feet look at how hes hocks are .that pal is from being kept on a chain and never exercised .any one who knows a dog cannot say different some one pm me a email address and il email pics of that dog in proper condition and being worked they look entirely different

might have been alright round newark but as the topic says were trying to breed away from plodders and that 1 if ever you seen 1.they just cant do it regular round ireland

by your own admission you only hunt a local mountain .we got same mountains here and collie based lurchers kill em .listen pal i could argue with you in a minute like loads others have done .all you do is nit pick when in reality all you do is sit in front of your computer .what you know about dogs and coursing could be wrote on the back of a postage stamp with a six inch paint roller .youve never had a decent dog in your life nor ever seen one .and that folks is the truth .if you think plodders kill hares come on over any time il put you up for nothing .

• Like 3

I used Mikey over my bitch last April pups now 7 months old real happy with them all I can say is Mikey was in top notch condition as were all the mans dogs the man who had him at stud was real mice fella give me real good luck penny as I had a round trip of 340 miles fair play to the man atvb

as i said lads the only man who said he was in bad nick was this brookie fella as i said i never seen the pics he was on about so i couldnt comment as for the man who has him me and charlie are the best of mates and i wouldnt say a bad thing about the man sound fella

shadow even that pic the dog is in bad nick pal just look at his eyes man look at his coat look at his wrists and feet look at how hes hocks are .that pal is from being kept on a chain and never exercised .any one who knows a dog cannot say different some one pm me a email address and il email pics of that dog in proper condition and being worked they look entirely different

might have been alright round newark but as the topic says were trying to breed away from plodders and that 1 if ever you seen 1.they just cant do it regular round ireland

by your own admission you only hunt a local mountain .we got same mountains here and collie based lurchers kill em .listen pal i could argue with you in a minute like loads others have done .all you do is nit pick when in reality all you do is sit in front of your computer .what you know about dogs and coursing could be wrote on the back of a postage stamp with a six inch paint roller .youve never had a decent dog in your life nor ever seen one .and that folks is the truth .if you think plodders kill hares come on over any time il put you up for nothing .

your on here slabbering accusing people of being dog thieves..chaining dogs up ..not feeding them ..ect.ect.ive had dogs run hares longer than youve been in the game.as for the mountain hares here i pay your fare over and give you a hundred pound every hare your saluuki kills...but you give me a hundred every 1 it misses...you must think your on your own site talking down to people your at the wrong shop here.

• Like 1

He a stunning dog I would of loved too have owned him I mind Brookie telling me he had a temper even as a pup but often channelled right the headstrong ones are the better one than the more placid ones Ive found

It's good that he got place for life now and gets out n about n well looked after it will make all the difference to him he put some tidy stuff on floor I know MP Kim bitch top notch matched n beat me mates best dog n ran best land n hares in uk week in week out couple times a week too last that she must be class ive seen one bred out of him straight off boat n killing uk hare a lot comes down to who gets the pups and what they do with them even the very best producers only put a few true top class on ground mikes line will keep on giving for many years too come lot longer than some of the lurcher lines maybe

he throws back richie to the durak dog they are very similar .as a puppy he was one nasty fecker .he pinned a bloke to the fence once when he was nine mths old and bloke was terrified of him .his mother is the same .i was on a match once with miles and i had mike along as a saplin .i was inches away from gifting him .it would have been nice to have seen him in good hands from a youngster now . his sister with steve g was stopping em at ten mths but sadly got knocked down .his litter brother blade was the pick of em though he was going great guns as a saplin doing 3s in newark but he mt a sticky end and then there was mars .the other bitch in the litter broke a bone in her front leg as a youngster .so not a bad litter to be honest

I remember Blade very good dog like I said that line been goin a long timevn puts good solid animals on the floor pure or to crosses when I bred off nero Khan stock was always in my mind as what other choice was there? Could of gone import route but always think the ones that here the ones already doing it

His not badly treated by this man anyhow. I have been with the man walking him across the fields. One thing about Mike is, he has some temper on him with other dogs and he is one hell of a good guard dog too. :thumbs:

his mother is like that .some fire in her .you got to keep your eye on her thats for sure .i really like that fire in a dog though
I've seen that fire in my jihad bitch very placid bitch but sound wrong way she evil pure evil Nick named the witch lol Nero on other hand far better killer n worker alround go too a wider variety of game than bitch would ever consider but he ain't got that streak in him at all proper gentleman

Brookie you think that streak comes from Khan was asha ever like that I can't recollect you ever mentioning her in that light she seems placid type from memory I e see. Same streak in nero x Khan bitch dog bit more arsey at times to be watched but performance wise with him can't moan likesay narky high aggression types often come I to their own channeled right

asha is prey driven richie when out she will bush like a spaniel even when rabbiting .and will not bother other dogs but if one bothers her or a strange dog trys to invade her space she will kill it .but the old bitch sure as put some good stock on the floor
Her blood be in my yard forever bit of her in every dog I run does for me there be some lurchers off nero running next season. See what they add too mix be interesting see where line go next Edited by arcticgun

Brookie, with all due respects, mike is not on a chain, i can assure you that. :thumbs:

A while ago, you your self said that he looks well in that pic, now your saying he looks terrible? Why say that, if you want to come over, ill put you up and you can come and see mike at this mans house.

When that pic was taken, he was after coming off a run about, he was rolling about in a wet feild ect, as dogs do, personally, i dont think its the best pic, the pic below is better of him, i took the top pic.

You bred mike and his brothers ans sisters, fairplay to you, as you did a good job, they are a cracking line of saluki as far as i am concerned. :thumbs:

Mike is a few doors down from me and i see him most days, and his a happy dog. Now, if i had him, i would have worked him to the full, on everything, as my dogs are out everyday, and to be honest, he would be a lot fitter then he is now, but he is not too bad as he is now. :victory:

No mate ive never seen a hare run in Ireland seen plenty run on small snaggy land though

Thanks for the civil answer mate. So i know what yer saying about the small land and the fences and all that but we dont have the european brown hare over here .Now i know whats next but I.M.H.O they run slightly different to the brown hare. I would love to see a saluki run a hare over here and if any of you lads ever want to come and see what im talking about p.m me :thumbs:

• Like 1

No chew nowt too be learned from arguing mate I'd imagine the irish hare every bit as hard to stop on his own turf in winter as uk ones are some of the hardest places I've ran mine ain't bin on fen or massive land good hates a good hare fen or field same with dogs IMHO if it where as easy As killing everyone yA slipped on we all be goin out 100% confident tomrow Morning lol

• Like 1

No chew nowt too be learned from arguing mate I'd imagine the irish hare every bit as hard to stop on his own turf in winter as uk ones are some of the hardest places I've ran mine ain't bin on fen or massive land good hates a good hare fen or field same with dogs IMHO if it where as easy As killing everyone yA slipped on we all be goin out 100% confident tomrow Morning lol

Its alright for these match lads on the fens and iv seen them over here aswell walk all day to get the right slip.Me and lads that i know dont have the land or the hares for all that if yea see him slip or in some cases when yea dont see if the dog gives a good pull slip and hope the c**t is not after a sheep lol. :thumbs:

• Like 3

Its alright for these match lads on the fens and iv seen them over here aswell walk all day to get the right slip.Me and lads that i know dont have the land or the hares for all that if yea see him slip or in some cases when yea dont see if the dog gives a good pull slip and hope the c**t is not after a sheep lol. :thumbs:

on the slip beside you not many sheep down lincoln way bud

very good too true trust your friend

He a stunning dog I would of loved too have owned him I mind Brookie telling me he had a temper even as a pup but often channelled right the headstrong ones are the better one than the more placid ones Ive found

It's good that he got place for life now and gets out n about n well looked after it will make all the difference to him he put some tidy stuff on floor I know MP Kim bitch top notch matched n beat me mates best dog n ran best land n hares in uk week in week out couple times a week too last that she must be class ive seen one bred out of him straight off boat n killing uk hare a lot comes down to who gets the pups and what they do with them even the very best producers only put a few true top class on ground mikes line will keep on giving for many years too come lot longer than some of the lurcher lines maybe

he throws back richie to the durak dog they are very similar .as a puppy he was one nasty fecker .he pinned a bloke to the fence once when he was nine mths old and bloke was terrified of him .his mother is the same .i was on a match once with miles and i had mike along as a saplin .i was inches away from gifting him .it would have been nice to have seen him in good hands from a youngster now . his sister with steve g was stopping em at ten mths but sadly got knocked down .his litter brother blade was the pick of em though he was going great guns as a saplin doing 3s in newark but he mt a sticky end and then there was mars .the other bitch in the litter broke a bone in her front leg as a youngster .so not a bad litter to be honest

I remember Blade very good dog like I said that line been goin a long timevn puts good solid animals on the floor pure or to crosses when I bred off nero Khan stock was always in my mind as what other choice was there? Could of gone import route but always think the ones that here the ones already doing it

pearce e bred bitch off one of my best mates kmck bitch hazel back to blade think he was happy with the pups sp blade could be good producer id say